he's not dead

also if you listen to the song SAD SONG by we the kings that will again fit in with the plot

---

i drive to the hospital and i look to the right i can see a crashed car and it looked a lot like harrys car. i drive faster and faster until i found myself in the parking lot. i got out as fast as i could tear running down my face i dont even care about the nurses telling me to stop i already know what room he is in liam texted me the number. 201. familiar ring to it but i ignore it. as i step into the room i wiped my tears at the sight. 

he's sleeping. like a baby cuddling the pillow provided. i saw his eyes open a little.

(harrys pov)

"help help help me!!!" louis LOUIS "LOUIS!!!!" i yell nothing "harry wake up are you ok you need to wake up louis will be here in a minute" i herd liam say "liam help me my arm hurts" i cry but i guess liam left me. WAIT IM ASLEEP. but i can feel pain how did i hear that? 

---

"harry?" i herd louis say "louis" i said back "yeah hazz you got this open your eyes...a little more...come on...there you go" everything went back to color and i saw the most beautiful sight in the world. LOUIS.

"Who are you"

---

again a little short im in school when i get home i'll put up a bigger one