baby

well at least you dont have to guess what the chapter is about by the image and song🖤

--- 

(LOUIS' POV)

To Hazza:

hay babe miss you sooo much <3

To BooBear:

miss you too babe. i have a surprise for you when you come home ;)

To Hazza:

what kind of surprise do you mean dirty boy

To BooBear:

babe not that kind of surprise, even better ;) ;)

To Hazza:

whatever how is clifford?!?

To BooBear:

he's fine what a good dog

(i have no idea what breed clifford is)

To Hazza:

kk gtg luv u <3

To BooBear: luv u 2

---

(next night louis comes home to his harry)

(HARRYS POV)

i hear footsteps come up from downstairs and knew exactly who it was. so i got up from bed and put on my Nirvana pajama pants on then ran downstairs. i see him wearing a jumper with all my tattoos on it. he was holding a bag and two suitcases one was the one he always brings with him. but i never saw the other one it was blue with my name on it and green stickers all over it, and a gold bow on it. "babe?" i ask and he jumped into my arms "HAZZA!" he yelled in excitement. "hay baby i missed you so much" i said holding him tightly as he wrapped his legs around my torso, but i never let him go.

"oh...um i felt bad that i didn't get you anything when you said you had something for me so at last minute i went to disney and a lot of cool antique shops and bought you a suitcase full of shirts, boots, jumpers, gift baskets, chocolates, and a lot more." he said with a smirk "you little one up...but mine is better...you know how we have been talking about getting a baby?" i asked leading him into the room i never let him in the passed 9 months. "yeah i remember" he said as i opened the door to the room to reveal a small crib with small little noises coming from inside.

i looked in the crib looking at the newborn baby girl sleeping. "oh my god harry, shes beautiful" he cried quietly in my arms trying not to wake the baby. "whats her name?" he sniffled "Melody Elizabeth Styles...melly for short and mel for shorter" i said kissing the crying boy. "M for shortest. just like her daddy" he said cuddling further into my chest.