Harry In London

This link to a video is louis girls talking about Jay and how wonderful she was to louis
***
I tried calling my mum over and over hoping it was just a dream a really really bad dream but no one answered. Then i finally got the gut to call harry i haven't talked to him in about 3 months. I hate being on a hiatus i miss the boys.

I miss how liam would throw the spoons out of the hotel. I miss how niall used to bring home nandos just to eat it all him self. I miss how harry used to hug me first because he knows that i love him.

I herd the phone ring and then after 30 seconds i herd a deep raspy beautiful voice "hello?". "Harry" i said trying not to burst into tears "i have some good news for you". "Well i got some bad news for yo-" before i could say any thing more he said "go to the airport now".
***
I got there as fast as i could to tell him. I saw like 20 security guards the recognized me and said "louis what are u doing here you need to go now". My eyes were baggy "but harry told me to get here like 10 minutes ago".

"No you will see each other at the club tonight" he said. I backed off and went home. I didn't want to do anything but stay home.  No performance, no club, no fanboying over harry nothing.

I decided to open my twitter DMs the first things i saw "are u ok" "we love you" and "may her rest in peace" and that made me smile.

And then i decided i wanted to perform

***
Wasn't that cute harrys in london so is the others but were just focusing on harry for now