CALM -Boozed

WARNING - RAPE KINK -
Written by : allena5sos
Ao3

Luke felt dirty, disgusting almost as he jerked his cock quickly, the slick sound of his hand moving up and down on his lubed up dick turning him just as much as the grunts and groans coming from the males on the porno he was watching. Beads of sweat trickled down the sides of his face, the room thick and hot due to the shower steam and his dirty escapades that have been going on for well over fifteen minutes.

His eyes glanced back at the screen of his laptop and he bit his bottom lip, watching the four men in the scene.

The main guy was tied up, hands behind his back as three men man-handled him. Tape was hanging off of his left cheek and tears were streaming down his face as he begged for the three men not to do this to him, which resulted in a thick cock being shoved into his mouth and a hand coming down on his bottom, angry words spewing from their lips.

"Don't tell us no you whore, now suck his cock like you mean it."

"Yeah, love using this mouth of yours."

"Are you scared? That's so cute, you think we're gonna stop. This is only the beginning..."

Luke's breathing quickened, his eyes squeezing shut as he arched his back off of the pillows rested behind up, propped up on the headboard. "Yes, fuck yeah." Luke groaned lowly, wanting to be the boy tied up and used forcibly by the other three men.

"Listen to him scream, no one's gonna help you. We're gonna take turns fucking you open and no one's going to know."

Luke's fingers dug into his thigh as he felt his balls clench. He was so close, his orgasm right there. Just few more seconds. He just needed a little extra push.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the screen, watching a man slap the 'victim' roughly and pin him against a desk. They spread his asscheeks apart, spitting on to his hole and then rubbing the tip of their dick along the crack before pushing in immediately as the guy struggled, making the scene more believable for sick people, people like Luke.

That's all it took for him to cream inside of his hand, cum spilling over his fist and some landing on his thighs and abdomen. He closed his eyes, breathing heavily through his mouth as he watched the video with hooded eyes. The feeling of relief after several orgasm denials was beautiful.

Luke was unsure why he was fantasizing about something so wrong. The idea of it just seemed so... thrilling. He wanted someone to just pin him against something and force such obscene acts on to him, but he was willing to do them, so it kind of takes away the entire nonconsensual part of rape and makes it no more than a kink.

It wasn't bad, right? The videos he watches, the scenes in his head, they're all consensual, so it doesn't make him a bad guy, does it? It's not like he, or the pornstars, are phsyically being forced against their will to do stuff, so it can't be that bad.

Luke laughed, shaking his head as he grabbed a bunch of wet napkins nearby. He's disgusting. He's trying to find a way to make this horrible fantasy seem okay. Nothing he could say could make this okay. He was fantasizing about being raped, that's not okay. That's fucked up.

Luke thinks he was probably dropped on his head as a child, multiple times.

He closed the laptop and then took a deep a deep breath as he cleaned himself off. He tossed them all in the bin by his nightstand and then pushed his laptop away far enough so he could fall asleep without the fear of smashing the Apple product with his body.

He pulled a blanket over him and closed his eyes, wanting to get a bit of rest before he had to play on stage tonight.

-