Cake - One Chance

"That's not happening."

"Calum, be reasonable for once. You guys are both depressed without each other, you're not sleeping at all nor are you doing anything besides moping around the house and Luke isn't eating, sleeping, and he's always crying at night."

I paused, "He's not eating?" Ashton shook his head. "But- I mean- it's not- ugh!"

"Go talk to him Calum. He really misses you."

"But he hates me."

Ash gave me a look of sympathy, "Just because he said that, it doesn't mean he meant that. Now go talk to him, I don't like seeing Cake broken up."

I smiled the lightest.

"GET SOME HOOD!"

I rolled my eyes at Michael as I went up the stairs in search for Luke.

I stood in front his door, knocking gently, hoping he'll open the door. "Who is it?"

I flinched hearing his voice, it sounded so broken, so lost and I had caused that, "Hey baby boy."

I paused to see if he would open up, but all I could hear was some shuffling, as if he had walked away. "Please hear me out baby, I didn't mean sleep with her, she came on me while I was drunk and shit- baby boy . . . I miss you. I love you so much and I don't know what came on me to do that. I swear, if I have to, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you then I will. Please Luke, let me in."

I fell against his door, sitting and praying for him to open up. I knew what I did was wrong, but I was willing to go through a load of shit to get him back, to have him in my arms. I fell through the doorway when the door suddenly clicked open. I looked up to see my baby boy standing and staring down at me with red eyes. I pushed myself up and threw my arms around him immediately seeing him start to shake and cry again.

"I swear Calum," he paused, breathing in my scent and curling closer into my arms. "This is your last chance, fuck it up and I'm gone."

I nodded rapidly, wanting nothing more than to soothe my baby boy. He sighed closing his eyes and pulling me gently to his bed after closing the door. We laid down for a couple of silent moments before he threw his leg over my waist and pressed his lips to mine urgently. I reciprocated just as urgent and flipped him over as it got intense.

I placed my elbows on either side of his heads and bent down, reconnecting our lips, pushing his legs open with my own. I pulled away, placing wet kisses down the column of his throat as he lay gasping for breath.

He let out a whine as I pulled away, "Please Cal, I need you."

I straddled his hips, rolling my hips experimentally and watched as he threw his head back with his eyes closed in pleasure moaning my name along with pleas. I planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Don't worry, I've got you baby boy. Relax, okay."

He nodded and fell back to the bed, parting his legs wider for me to climb in between. I threw my shirt off along with his, tossing them behind me without a care.

I peppered kisses down from his neck to his happy trail where I stopped and pulled on his waistband before letting it slap back against his skin. He whined, thrusting his hips up at me, pleading for me to touch him. I pulled his pants down along with his boxers and spread his legs as wide as they would go before going in.

I kitten licked his tip, tasting the salty precum before taking all of him in. I ran my tongue along the underside of his throbbing vein, pulling back when he moaned and thrusted up into my mouth. I ran my fingers lightly up his side to his hips and pushed him down, surely leaving bruises.