Muke - Angels or Demons

Chapter Text

"Luke, I swear to fucking God." The boy in restraints said as he tried to keep his cool.

The blonde stared at his work with the ropes and smiled at the raven haired boy.

"Don't say gods name in vain, sweetheart." He teased as he stalked around the end of the bed, lightly swaying his hips knowing that the older boys eyes were glued to him.

Standing at the end of the bed he began to slowly take all of his clothes of, knowing he was giving the boy a little show.

He turned around so his ass was facing the boy and slowly began dragging the skinny jeans down his long lanky legs. He wiggled his butt as he finally got jeans all the way of exposing his pure white lace panties.

He looked back at the boy on the bed and smirked knowing how much he was turning him on now. He tugged his Green Day shirt over his head and arched his back before his giant glowing wings popped out of his back, causing him to sigh in relief.

"Fuck..." He heard from behind him. He turned around to be greeted by lust blown eyes running up and down his own body.

"Please. Untie me." The boy in restraints practically begged while trying to not whine and give up his dominance.

The blonde let out a laugh while walking over to the corner of the room and picking up something that from the dresser that Michael couldn't see.

"Tonight, I'm in control." Luke said with a deep voice as he made his way to the bed in the mirror of the room and crowded his way up on the bed, straddling the elders hips. Wings moving to fold down on top of his back, slightly tickling Michael's legs.

Blue eyes met green and before Luke even knew what he was doing his lips began attacking Michaels. The soft sound of sucking and licking from both boys filled the room, along with small moans from the smaller boy.

As cheesy as it sounds, no matter how many times they kissed both still felt fireworks. Maybe it was also mixed with a bit of exhilaration from knowing that they were both kissing something they shouldn't have.

Probably more so for the "innocent" blonde, being as all his life he was always told to steer clear for the ones with dark eyes and tattoos that littered their skin. He was told that everyone who didn't have a glowing golden halo will always be a threat to the poor innocent angel. Which in many cases is true but not with Michael.

Michael always cared for his small angel, loving how innocent and adorable he was compared to Michael's "bad boy" demeanor.

Luke tried to pull himself out of a trance that Michael's sparkling green eyes took him into. He loved the contrast of the green against his soft pale skin, but he so desperately craved the darkness that he knew would take over his eyes sooner or later. And Luke definitely wanted it sooner.

"Be still baby..." Luke whispered at the trailed his eyes and fingertips up and down his arms. Michael's green eyes darkened slightly with lust at the pet name. No matter how hard he would try to never admit it, he kind of liked the fact that Luke, being so innocent can still find ways to become more of a dominant type.

"I need to touch you." Michael grunted as his hips thrusted forwards making both of the teenage boys moan out suddenly. Luke let out a few cuss words as he continued to grind down on the naked boy beneath him. The lace panties and the warmth of the both of the boys cocks were almost enough to make them cum right then and there.

All moans and movements suddenly stopped as Luke removed himself from the older boy. Michael's eyes watched him move back over to the side of the room where he picked he picked up a black silk blindfold and stalked his way back to do the bed, moving in such a seductive way.