"Oh! Hey cutie wanna help me with this?" He yelled looking at the girl walking in front of us. But what disturbs me the most is the word cutie.

"Umm yeah sure" She replied unsure of whats she's doing. Both Yoongi and I eyed her as she come here walking her way to Jimin.

"Are you good at making fire"  Okay what is that idiot asking? Can't he see that Jihyun's a girl?

"Uhh I don't really--"

"I'll help you" Me and Yoongi said at the same time standing up trying to help her. Both of us gave a glare to each other before I sat back down acting cool.

I don't care about that girl.

I told myself multiple times as I change my sitting position to a comfortable one.

I watched as she smiles when Yoongi came and help. Hah. That kind of smile of her came out when that jerk came but when I came there goes her annoying face and sarcasm.

Ugh I really hate whoever made us in the same group. This came is the worst camp I've ever had.

________

I was just walking around the forest while the others were sitting around the bonfire singing some lame songs and raising their hands up in the air like their in a concerts. It's been a year since I've breathing in a fresh nature air.

Walking my way deeper in, I saw a figure with it's back in front of me. It's watching the beach in front in the dark while sitting on the sand. Who the heck is that?

From that hair I think I know who it is.

My lips automatically started to form into a smirk as I walked closer trying not to make any sound as possible. When I'm close enough, my hand reaches for her shoulders as I shouted.

"Boo"

"AAA FUCK! WHAT THE-..."

She looked shocked to see my face more than I scare her. Do I look that bad?

"What are you doing here?!" She half yelled. I stared at her face. Her long hair is being blowned by the wind right now.

"And what are you doing here too?" I asked.

"None of your business. I'm here first" She said sarcastically. Her eyes never left the sea. I'm amazed how focused she is watching the waves of the sea coming back and forth. The sound of it is heavenly nice. The wind breezes so freaking fine.

"Fifteen seconds have passed and I hope I have no holes in my head" She started to spoke reffering to me staring at her for that long.

I hestitated a while before taking a seat next to her. She didn't react and instead, she started a talk. A normal talk that only friends would talk about.

"It's a tough day isn't it?"

I nodded slowly. She's right.

"I really wanna sleep but damn those humans in my group keeps on talking not caring others. At least they should realizd they're loud!" I looked at her as she keeps on talking. Does she realizes that I'm the one she's talking with? I mean, she REALLY hates me and bow she's talking to me? What's going with her?

But I really don't care tho. It's just suddenly I feel at ease sitting like this. Or maybe sitting next to her.. I don't know.

I take a glance at my watch to look at my watch. Hmmm..

"It's 11:11" I told her as she looks at me confused. "Any wishes?"

"Wish? What are you? A high schooler kid?" She teased. A little smile formed on her lips. Just little.

"Yeah whatever" I shrugged it off and looked at her who is suddenly closing her eyes while clasping her hands. And by the time I wanna talk, she opened her eyes.

"I have my wish" She said. "We better head in" as she starts walking.

Weird. But somehow pretty good.

_____________________________
+Actually this is kinda boring.

With love Y, byee!