1.0

Chapter 10: A five over fifty
__________

-Jihyun POV-

Ms.Park, our Economics teacher and also our homeroom teacher told us about this Field Trip for our class that will be held at the end of this month. She's been told by the Principle that our class is chosen for it. I don't know what the principle found nice about our class but so far this class is another new hell of mine.

Thanks for that someone-.-

"I bet it's gonna be fun! Like last year. You will enjoy it I'm sure!" Eumni whisper to me making sure Ms.Park didn't saw that.

"I hope so" I replied giving her a smile.

For the whole looong the three period of Economics subject, Ms.Park kept lecturing and babling about the MT or the so called 'Membership Training' and god thanks to the bell, she stopped. All the students sigh in relief when the bell rang. They were too tired listening.

Oh please, who liked it anyways?

"Hello Jihyuuun!" Jimin greeted me hyperly waving and standing beside him was Taehyung. He didn't look so happy.

Shoot. Suddenly I remembered the incident few days ago that makes me go crazy. Why of all things, that is the one I remembered?! Seriously I have to try and remember what homeworks I got today!

"Hi" I waved at him back giving an unsure smile because Taehyung's watching like; 'Da heck are this two doing?'. He must've think both of us are weird cause Jimin's suddenly waving and greeting at me like we're close.

"Whoa did I miss something? Why is he..." Eunmi looked at me confused before gaving me a smirk I never saw before.

"What?" Me being the blank I am, I just ask her back.

"You two looked close" She wriggled her eyebrows giving me a mischiveous smirk.

"Me? And that short kid? Nah" With a simple answer, I just shrugged it off.

"Nahhh" She imitiated me and chuckled.

_____

Hah!

I failed the POA class test for this week! Waah. As expected, I got the same mark as the last one we have last week, a five over fifty.

It's not that the test is hard, it's just the question had too much words that it makes me sleepy. And plus a bonus of the really really quiet surroundings makes it perfect.

And also who needs to memorize all the useless methods of business? I mean, I'm not gonna be a business woman so this will be useless! Credit debit yeah whatever.

"Hmph. Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi and Seo Jihyun you three have to see me later after class. We have so many things to talk about" Mr.Lee's eyes a.k.a his famous name the POA teacher met my lazy eyes that shows the 'Yeah, whatever' look, he let out a big sigh. I don't know that refers to who but from what I know, three of us probably does the same expression on him.

"Jinhyunnie?" As soon I heard the one and only Min Yoongi's voice, I turn my right to see him standing with a small smile.

"Aren't you going to the staff?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot about that" I gave him a sheepish smile, rubbing my nape innocently.

"Let's go" He told as I stand up and told Eunmi, "See ya later" and she just nodded. Wriggling his eyebrows that means 'Goodluck on being scolded'.

_______

"Where is Taehyung?"

*knock knock*

"Kim Taehyung's here" He came opening the door them stand next to me who is standing in between them now.

He takes a deep tired breath before starting, "So...Min Yoongi first. About your test-"

"Yeah I know I failed the test" He cutted Mr.Lee's words.

"Your mark is zero! Not even a one! You don't answer at thing!What did you do this time?" Raising his voice a bit, he looks at him intensely.

Annoyed that much huh. It's still him. I bet he'll be even annoyed to me.

"I slept sir. I'm too sleepy" Hearing his statements nearly made me laugh. Thank god I can hold it. But Taehyung who next to me just had this 'What's with this girl?' look on me.

"Please Yoongi, If you want to pass your studies, you have to get rid of that bad sleeping in class habits" He nagged.

"I hope so too sir"

"I'm serious here!" He half yelled making me flich a bit.

"I am too. Getting rid of a habit is so hard" He said with innocence glued on his face. This guy seriously has no fear.

"Uh I'm tired with you so now you can go" Yoongi gave him a last bow before going out. Now me and Taehyung are the ones left.

"Now, Kim Taehyung your's are improving by two marks. Why is that?" He now changed his expression to a very curios one. Wow Mr.Lee's such a bi-polar person.

"It's just an easy question sir. Plus and minus questions are more on the test questions so that ones easy" Now here comes another guy who are seriously honest with his answers.

"As expected answer from you" He said with sarcasm. "You're the same as your bestfriend"

"He's NOT my bestfiriend"

"Is there any questions you like to ask?" He ignored Taehyung and continued his talk when Taehyung just gave a annoyed sigh.

"No sir"

"Hmmm wait here" He directed making Taehyung seat at the chair near the shelf.

"And lastly, you are a very interesting girl Seo Jihyun" He chuckled. What's so funny?

"How come you wrote 'I don't know' and a smiley face at some questions? Why is that?" Now he has this same expression as before. The one with Yoongi.

"I just don't know. So than letting the paper blank, I put some designs" Giving him my smile, he just rolls his eyes.

Ugh.

"Another five over fifty. Seo Jihyun you're a transfer student you should behave well at least" He sighs.

"Well I'm just being myself. I'm already trying my best to answer it but nothing came up into my mind" Well, we should be honest right?

"I'm really speechless with all of you. You can leave now and Taehyung, wait a sec"

So as soon as it's done, I move out leaving Taehyung and Mr.Lee having their conversation. Well actually it's not a conversation, it's an extra class privately.

Poor Taehyung. Haha

________________________________
A/N: I'm currently waiting for my school bus to arrive so while waiting, i decided to drop another chapet to you guys💜 Ugh honestly i dont wanna leave my bed cause it was sooo damn comfortable. But what can i do? My dad as my living alarm forces to woke me up😑

So this is it, have a nive day and dont forget to comment and vote💓 Byee!