0.4

Chapter 4: My brother Jinwoo's so called Siblings Fonding
__________

My brother, Jinwoo and I decided to have a day out since it's saturday and it's weekend. He told me that we should have some 'Siblings Fonding' time and there is other two things he called it but I forgot.

He kept on asking me what should he wear like seriously I'm tired of him asking the same question over and over.

"How about this? Do I look okay? Does this look good on me?"

Now his questions changes. He added all his questions to one full word. He really have to try and look at himself in the mirror.

"Come on. You're really wasting time" I told him as I'm finally satisfied with my look. I wore a dark grey sweater and a jeans along with a pair of black converse.

I use a simple makeup by just applying lipgloss and thats all. I let my long reddish brown hair hung freely since I'm lazy to tie it or braid it. It's pretty anyways so I'll let it pass. Nobody believe that it's a natural born hair color. People always asked me what brand I use on that perfect red and brown combination perfectly but I' saying the truth about it's natural.

I got it from my late mother. So basically my mom and i had the same problem as i do but my dad and brother are diffrent. Just normal dark brown.

I waited for my brother outside for like thirty minutes standing next to his one and only favorite car, Audi thats parked on outside garage. It's a gift from dad for his 18th birthday. There is no single scrath at all on it. If he saw any scrath he'll probably kill the person who did it. Nobody messes with my brother's lovely favorite car.

"Let's go hyunnie" I heard his voice which means he's already out. I turn my body to faced him and looked at him locking the door . Oh my god is he my brother? He wore a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket along with a matching black jeans. His hair's brushed neatly and it's different from the brother I always saw. He always looked like an homeless person and now he looked like a chic bad boy with cool vibe. Dear god, if he's not my brother i guess i might have fallen for him.

Bless my mom who give birth to a handsome brother like him. Mom, I just realize my brother is so good looking.

___

We stopped by to Uncle Kim's house. No-- mansion. He invited us to eat lumch with him and his family. He said it's been a long time since we've eaten in the one table so yeah,we agreed. It's eating free who wouldn't reject?

"Jihyun Jinwoo it's been a long time! You both grown so pretty and handsome!" Uncle Kim's wife greeted as long we came in. Thats first. Someone calling us like that.  I missed her actually. After my mom she's the second women who take care of me like her own daughter. Maybe it's because she doesn't have any child. They has. But their son is just adopted. Remember right? His name Kang Joon.

"You too aunty. Umm where is Joon?" Now I asked for him. I really missed him ya know.

Jinwoo, my brother let out a chuckle before whispering "You missed him huh?" "Of course I do than you don't have any friends and hurt that little girl who you called fattie!" I half yelled. Aunty Kim who is watching both of just just laugh. I know we're both idiots aunty. My brother started it first. Because of my half yelling attempt, my brother just clears his throat and ignore my glare.

"He now moved to a penthouse near to his highschool. He only visits when he's not lazy so turns out it's me and uncle kim who is visiting him every weekend. He changed so much. He has grown into a very handsome man too." She lets out a chuckle. "You'll shocked when you see him" She playfully winked to me.

"Really?"

"Really?"

At the same time me and my brother asked but me with my loud voice and him with his cool voice. He's just maintaining his cool vibe here.

She nodded at our question. I wonder how much he changed. He used to be my knight in shing armor. Somehow it sounded cheesy.

The lunch ended so well so now it's time for my brother jinwoo's so called siblings fonding. He drove the car to the beach first. He said it's been a long time since we're there. Last time was when mom and dad's anniversary so we have a picnic together while me and Jinwoo swimming like a kid we are. I remember how happy Mom and Dad were back then. I missed them and their smile so much.

He surprised me by arriving earlier than I expected. He must've drive so fast that i didn't realize. But the most thing that surprised me is this is the same place my parents and us have picnic at.

I got off the car as I walked closer to the shore. Hearing the waves and winds blowing makes all the memories i almost forgot came back. I don't even realize that my tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Remember when we swam here? We're so young back then" Jinwoo's voice came from behind me. And I saw him standing next to me. Staring at the same thing. The waves, the ocean.

"I miss mom and dad" I told him. My eyes never left the ocean. My parents died when I'm twelve and my brother just seventeen. And since then it's just both of us. It's been six years. Six years is a long time and we're still like this. Missing them and wishing them to came back even though we knew it can't.

Time passed as we kept on looking at the same direction remembering the beautiful past. I remember when Mom told me that dad proposed him in this beach. The same beach. This beach holds a lot of memory for us. Ever since we're born. This is the only beach we always goes to.

"Let's go home" He told me. The sun almost sets and it's getting dark. We both drove away from the beach.

"I'm hungry. How about we stop by to eat dinner first?" He said as he drive the car. His eyes focus looking in front.

"Me too" and by that answer i heard jinwoo's stomach grumbling. He just laughs.

"Sorry. It's a mess here haha" He pats his stomach with a non end laugh. He's back to his old self again. He's been really quiet before like I'm the only human sitting on this car.

In the end Jinwoo's sibling fonding is working very well. He became closer with me and became an protective brother as well. Who believe when a male waiter asked me if I'm single or not and Jinwoo told him that i'm married. Isn't that silly. Jinwoo even told the waitress if he keep staring at me he'll take off his eye balls. That waiter were like really scared of him. He looked at Jinwoo like he's a hungry wild lion in a cage. Well at least he realize that my brother's a dangerous predator waiting for his prey to move anytime and eat him.

_______________________________________
A/N: Heyyy guys! How is this chapter going? I hope you're having a good time today and don't forget to vote and comment💓 Lots of thanks and lovesssss from me! Bye!