1.3

Chapter 13: Totally not friends but not an enemy either
_____________

"Who are you with? Alone?" He suddenly moves more closer to me.

"With a friend" I try to advert me gaze cause he's looking into my eyes. Why is he even looking at me like that?

"How about we talk outside where it's not so loud? I wanna tell you something" He asked.

"Sure" I replied as he smirked and started walking, me following him behind.

There is a large pool in this backyard and it's just so blue despite it's night. The few night lights made the pool looked even pretty.

I watched this black haired boy that his name was still unknown walk over to me. I was basically leaning against the wall admiring how beautiful the pool was.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked as he walk over standing in front of me.

"You know Jihyun, I knew you're new and all but you looked really pretty and hot tonight" He said stepping closer to me.

"Uh thanks..?" I replied.

He soon moved closer to me, his hand pinned on the wall next to my face as he look down and his face leans closer to my face.

Okay I'm really freaking nervous.

"Should you and I have a little fun?" He asked using his other free hand to lift my chin so I was looking at him.

"We should just come back inside" I said finding an empty space to leave which is the other side but he suddenly placed his hand on the wall still looking at me with his two scary eyes.

"Awh come on, You know every girl would love to be in this position if they were you"

"Yeah and that girl who would love to be in this position would be stupid" I replied but only to recieve a smirk.

"You're drunk. Please let me go" I tried to push him away but too bad now he's holding my waist tightly.

Damn you. Please help me!

I tried everything that could help me escape but it's no use, I couldn't escape his grip.

He leaned down to me face trying to kiss me but thanks god I turn my face away.

Hell dude this is not the way I could have my first kiss!

"Stop this and please leave me alone!" I punched him multiple times but still, nothings working. Tears started to form in my eyes. I'm scared. Help. Please.

Now again, he made another move. Making sure I didn't turn my face away, he cupped both of my cheeks and leaned closer again.

"I think she told you to leave her alone"

Both him and I looked at where the voice come from and that voice owner is none other than, Kim Taehyung.

The guy backed away putting his hands in the air while giving a smirk for a short while before resting his arms on his sides.

"Come on man are you having this pretty lady alone? We can share if you want to" He said getting closer to Taehyung but only to get a punch from him. He fell flat on the floor wincing in pain.

"What the fuck man?!" He covers the spot where Taehyung just hitted him on the left eye.

I just stood there covering my eyes as my body kept on shivering. But then I felt someone's arm slung around my shoulders pulling me into it's body and led me away from the house and the party as well.