Chapter Thirty Two

"Luke" Meredith screamed as he dumped her in the ice cold pool. She sunk to the bottom and then came back up, flipping her hair out of her eyes and glaring at a dying of laughter Luke.

"You're a dick" she scolded as she swam over to them.

"I can see you learned how to swim," he mocked and bent down in front of her.

"Yep, I got a better teacher than you," she smirked and pulled him in with her.

Luke glared at her as he came up, his hair and chest now drenched. His shimmering chest, causing Meredith to stare at him in admiration.

"Close your mouth babe. You might catch some flies," he joked and she rolled her eyes, but smiled and swam towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, him holding her waist under the water. He lifted her up, causing her to laugh. He smiled and placed his cold lips on her's.

"Do you guys really have to make out in my pool?" Janet asked as she emerged from the house in her bright pink one piece. Her blonde hair in a bun on top of her head and her green eyes scolding them, but she had a small smile on her lips as she saw the happiness on their faces.

They both just smiled at her before getting off on another and swimming around like little kids.

"You guys are such goals" Janet smirked from her lounge seat as she tried to get some sun and tan her skin, putting on dark sunglasses.

Meredith just laughed and splashed Janet from her spot in the pool causing her to scream and shiver. Luke bust out laughing and swam over to high five Meredith.

"I take back my compliment. I will get you back for that" Janet said before she dived into the pool.

"I'M ABOUTA DIVE IN" Ashton yelled before he ran from the house and jumped into the pool, a loud splash following afterward.

Calum came from the house, dying of laughter, his face turning red. Sasha and Julie soon followed him outside, them wearing matching blue swimsuits.

"Babe, you are ridiculous. But I love it" Sasha said to Ashton before jumping into the pool as well. Ashton smiled and kissed his dark haired girlfriend.

"SASHTON IS REAL" Michael yelled as he followed in suit and cannonballs into the pool.

"I can't do that" Julie pouted, rubbing her four months old belly, and carefully stepped into the pool, being the only one that used the latter.

A few hours after they had spent the whole day in the pool and had a cookout, Meredith and Luke lay in the guest room they were sharing until after Julie and Michael's wedding next week.

"He's coming tomorrow. I tried so much to convince him not to come, but he wouldn't listen. He kept saying that he loves me and he can't wait to see me. God, I feel so guilty" Meredith said as she sat up from Luke's embrace, resting on her elbow as her blonde hair covered her naked back.

Luke stroked her hair and smiled softly, "Me too. I'm sorry for all of this." His voice was raspy and regretful.

"None of it is your fault. I just couldn't stay away from you. I love you so much, Luke. It's always been you," she sighed and slowly looked up from his chest, which she was caressing.

"I would follow you to the end of the earth. Wherever you are, is where I want to be," he mumbled and stared her plump lips before sealing them with his.

"God, why did I ever let you go?" Luke mumbled against her lips.

"I don't know, just don't ever do it again" she replied.

"Wouldn't dream of it baby girl."

Short chapter I know, but don't you just love the Leredith fluff 😊