"But you did send him.."

"Yes, I sent him because I knew you'd be alone when you woke up and you needed someone."

I felt an urge in the pit of my stomach..

"How many girls have you slept with? I mean it's been written in every book about you that you had many affairs but how many?"

"I've lost count, but darling I can assure you I've never wanted to fuck a girl as much as I'd like to right now." He smirked.

I gulped, it was like he'd punched me in the stomach but instantly kissed me right after. I felt like I had whiplash.

"Why did you say all those things.." I whispered, "that day at the bar." I hated myself for changing the mood of the conversation but I needed to know.

I wanted to let a tear slip down my face letting him know how much it had hurt the way he made me feel like I was nothing.

He didn't look at me, he looked outside into the lit city.

"I didn't know if you were actually my fated love. I was so afraid that I'd tricked myself into believing it, believing I'd actually found you after thousands of years. I pushed you away so that if you ever came back, I'd know you were mine." His eyes flickered to my blue irises, I felt like I could swim in his silvery waves of blue.

I only looked to my hands that rested in my dress, no one had ever said anything like that to me.

"How many do you have in a lifetime?.. fated loves I mean." I asked quietly.

His hands messed with the wine glass beneath them and he looked up, "One."

My heart stopped. My pulse went cold, how could it be that I'm the girl after thousands of years that Poseidon the Greek God, has been searching for.

"One?" It came out much quieter than intended.

"Do you understand now, Alice? I've been waiting my whole life to find you. Centuries, whole entire eras where I only wanted you. I need you." He stood and suddenly I felt a force against my hand pulling me and then I was against the wall.

I looked around nervously seeing no one in sight..

He brought my hands up above my head and held them there just like the night in the library.

"This dress sure looks pretty on you but I'd love nothing more than to rip it off right now."

"Poseidon," I said with an unwanted moan lacing through it, "not here."

"Say that again," he groaned as he slid a hand down my neck and continuing down my body.

"What?" I breathily said feeling something and everything flooding into my stomach.

"Say my name," his lips met my neck and he kissed me.

"No," I huskily said not giving him the pleasure of hearing his name off my lips.

"I warned you," he pulled me into him and slipped his hand into mine.

He began to leave the restaurant and suddenly slipped a twenty dollar bill on the cashiers desk paying for our drinks as he left the restaurant me in his hands.