Chapter 2: I'm here for you

Hey, fav author here. I hope you guys liked the chapter before. I nearly cried writing that chappie. It broke my heart into a million pieces.

Any ways, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. It's still in Changeling's POV.

Let the show commence....❤

TT

I sat in the kitchen, chewing lazily on my cereal while Raven drank her tea, a book in hand. My days of waking up late were put behind me. I grew up and took responsible for my action.

"So, sorry for prying yesterday. It was uncalled for." Raven apologised, not taking her eyes off her book. I nodded,"It's fine. I guess I wasn't myself yesterday." I chuckled, but didn't get a reaction from Raven.

I guess she was consumed into her book. I finished my cereal and rinsed it off. "Uh, Changeling, Nightwing told me to inform everyone that we have training as soon as breakfast is finished." Raven informed, not even giving me a glance.

I nodded and walked out of the common room back to my room. I threw on my red and black uniform on and grabbed my sketch kit. I sat on my bed and began sketching a picture.

My pencil brushed the page in short strokes, and my hand glided across the sketch. The picture was turning out to be a figure. A figure in an area surrounded by many people but the figure stood out more.

Someone knocked at my door,"Uh, Changeling, everyone is done eating breakfast. Come to the common room." Raven spoke through the door before walking away. I opened the door and made my way to the common room where everyone was waiting.

"Good, now that we're all here, we're going to train at a remote facility designed by Batman," He explained, " Raven will create a portal for us there."

Raven's eyes grew white and she created a portal. We all stepped into the portal and were surrounded by all kinds of technology, "This place is beautiful." Cyborg gushed,"Is that a sonic detection blast 3000?" He asked, pointing to the sphere like objects with a short cylinder object sticking out.

"Yes, Cy. It is. All the latest upgrades are here." Nightwing smirked boastful, happy to show off his mentors gadgets. Cyborg looked at more of the equipment, with Nightwing beside him to explain what they do.

"Nightwing, are we going to train or what?" Starfire asked. Her English is spot on. She is fluent and really has improved from when she had first came to earth.

"Uh, yes, of course Star." He winked making her smile. Ever since Tokyo, they have been a solid couple. A strong three years relationship. He assigned us our partners. Starfire with Cyborg, Raven and I, Robin trains alone.

It was supposed to be a team work exercise so we had to work together. Raven unclasped her cloak and threw it aside. We got ready for the simulation to begin. A group of twenty robots came out of now where and began shooting lasers at us.

"Scatter!" I yelled as we separated. I transformed into a lion and pounced on one robot, pushing my paw through its chest and ripping out it's circuits.

Raven levitated about three of them and sent them flying to the wall. I morphed into a bear and swatted two robots to the wall before changing into my regular form.