Chapter 1:Hey, Need help?

Hey guys. I just got this idea now and its so late. It's actually 23:25 right now. Anyhoo, I hope you will like this. I'm just spit balling here.

Tell me if you like it or not. If you don't, oh well, I published it so people choose to read it or not. And if your reading this A/N, you chose this book.

Changeling - 19
Raven - 19
Nightwing - 20
Starfire - 20
Cyborg - 21

Enough of my babbling, read...

TT

I walked down the streets of Jump City, my hands stuffed in my pockets and my head hung low. I hated walking through these streets. But it was better than being in the tower. At least here, I won't need to put up my act as jokester.

A group of girls passed me and laughed,"What a freak." One said. "Yeah, I can't believe he had the courage to step out of his house looking like that." Another said. "Ew, freak." They laughed together, before sashaying away.

I ignored them and continued on my way. I was used to people saying that. They were afraid of me and what I look like. A mother and her young daughter passed me,"Mommy, why is that man green?" The girl asked.

The mother held her tighter,"I don't know but stay away from people like him. Their all freaks." The mother whispered before walking faster.

The more they mentioned it, the more my heart faded. I walked passed a group of young girls playing hopscotch. They all looked at me and ran screaming, "Freak."

I decided that I had enough of the hurtful comments and turned into a bird and flew back to the tower. Luckily, I had left my window open and I swooped in and changed back to my normal form.

I laid in my bed and stared up at the ceiling. Why do people hate me? Why couldn't I have been an obedient child and listened to my parents? If I had, I wouldn't have been such a monster.

A knock sounded from the door,"Yo, Changeling. We're going out for some pizza. Wanna come?" Cyborg asked. I really wasn't in the mood for more insults from the citizens of Jump City. I already took too many hits earlier.

"Nah, I'm tired. You guys go on without me. I'll be fine." I yelled back. "You sure?" He asked once more. I nodded but realised that he couldn't see me,"Yeah, I'm sure." I yelled. He sounded hesitant but he walked away, his footsteps fading.

I sat up and made my way out of the room. I walked up to the roof and sat on the edge, allowing my feet to dangle. "Why can't I be accepted?" I asked, tears welling into my eyes.

Since the Titans were all out for pizza, I let my tears flow freely and a sob escaped my lips. More escaped until I was full out sobbing.

"Changeling?" A voice called out.

I recognised that voice from any where. It was Raven. I guess she didn't feel like pizza tonight. I used my arm to wipe away my tears and plastered on a fake smile,"Oh, hey Rae. What are you still doing here. I thought you guys went out for pizza?" I asked, covering my cracking voice.

"I didn't feel like it. What are you doing here? I thought you went out with the others?" Raven asked, moving closer.

"I guess I'm not in the mood to argue over which pizza is better." I joked. She stared at me intensely,"Why were you crying?" She asked. I panicked in side, "Crying? Me? I wasn't crying. Why would you think that?" I lied.

"Changeling, you don't have to lie. Just tell me why you were crying?" She persisted. Why can't she just leave me alone?! "No one will understand." I said turning around. "Just allow me to." She asked.

"Why should I? If I offer my help to you, its out the window with me. But when you ask me, I have to tell you." I growled. Raven frowned,"You think your alone but your not. Remember that? "Raven asked.

I snorted,"Yeah and? How's that phrase supposed to help me?" I asked, no emotion in his eyes. Raven looked at me with remorse in her eyes,

"Because, it saved me a long time ago." She replied before walking away. I looked back at her retracting back and sighed,"Why can't people just leave me alone?" I asked.

I sighed before standing up and entering the tower. I entered my room and threw my uniform top over my head and tossed it aside. I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

A knock at the door sounded,"Uh, green bean, we got you some pizza. We thought you would be hungry." Cyborg said from the other side of the door.

"Come in."

Cyborg came in and placed a pizza box on my desk,"You alright man? " he asked. I nodded,"Yeah, just tired." I lied. He nodded and turned to leave the room.

"Uh, Raven told me what happened earlier. She said that you were kinda, what's the word, not Changeling." Cyborg said. I sat up and looked at Cyborg, "I'm just having an off day. You know how it is?" I smiled.

"Is it about...." He began. It really wasn't about her but I nodded. "I understand. You loved her and she loved you too. Terra was..." I cut him off,"I don't really feel like hearing her name. Can I just be alone." I asked.

He nodded gently and left, the door sliding closed behind him. I closed my eyes for a moment and began drifting into slumber.

"Freak...." Was all I could hear in my head.

TT

Good? Or Bad? I understand how annoying it is to hear Terra's name over and over again. It annoys me as well but Cyborg asked and Changeling had to lie.

Comment your opinions...