31 Thirty-One

Beginne am Anfang

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks the same question again and again while slowly approaches Minju who is resting in her room.

It has been two days since he took her home but she still gives the cold shoulders and fully ignored him.

Minju just shut her mouth, feels pointless to ever start any conversation with him.

She still hurts recalled about the things that had happened between them.

While he's really bad at apologies and don't know how to overcomes it when someone is sulked.

Finally he tries his luck again.

"I'm sorry about what had happened to us. I really not mean it" he begins to come closer and sat next to her.

"That's not actually what I want to hear from you" Her eyes started watered while she tries to inhale. She then continue. "Please... Honestly who am I to you, Jungkook?"

Minju looks deeply into his dark eyes, waiting for his reply.

"Of course you're my love" he flatly stated while try to hand the tissue to her.

"Liar! I know that you loved her more than me. She's beautiful and have a great body with those great legs while I was just getting older and a women who already have wrinkles on her face. It's so obviously that there's no love anymore for me" she said, expresses the dissatisfaction that she kept.

The tissue had been thrown to the floor by her.

"Stop that! She's married already and it wasn't my fault alone our relationship going like this."

The room become more tense.

"You know that I love you before. You're the one who rejected my proposal and refused to get married" Jungkook bluntly said to her, takes side of himself.

It's already about twice times he proposed her to marry him but she kept giving excuses and refused.

Minju realized that she has no points else to attack him. Yes, she's clueless right now and end herself kneeling and sobbing on her bed.

He can't stand just looking at crying Minju like and put an arm around her shoulder, meaning to offer comfort.

Next thing, they hugged each other.

After about 5 minutes they stayed like that, gladly Minju started to stop from crying.

Jungkook then releases the hug and hold both of her shoulders gently "Can we sleep together tonight?"

She don't know why but Jungkook has success in making her hearts fluttered and cheered a little.

"Are you sure? I'll accept you only if you not calling her name again tonight"

"Why would I do that?"

They were about to start the romantic scenes but before they could go more further a sounds from Jungkook's phone suddenly interrupted, out of the blue.

At that moment, he just let it be and ignored it but when it's keep ringing again and again, an annoyed feeling started to enveloping himself.

Finally, he takes out his phone and check it just to receive about 30 messages remaining in his inbox.

He's frowned as all of it was actually a threat message!

"What's going on? Why you stop so sudden" Noticed his changes face, she asked him.

"I don't know what happen but I need you to trust me, Minju. I got to go now cuz something bad just happened" he confess to her.

"But-but we just started. No you can't just leave me hanging like this" she said in a begged tone.

"Someone needs me. Let's continue this later" Jungkook takes his sweater and rushly out of the room.

For some reason she knows that it's 'you' who is the reason.

"Jungkook please! Only this time! Just forget about her!!!" She yells hard out of her lungs.

But he's already gone without even turning back leaving her alone with a hurt heart.

Now she can't hold them from falling anymore. As Minju cried her bottom lip quivered.

Her eyes became glacier blue under the sheen of water, constant, yet allowing the tears to flow without pause.

In that moment, in seeing her own reflection she understood the depth of pain that had been sitting below her skin.

"I'm done" her voice sounded resigned.

9.00 p.m.

Times is running out! He has less opportunities to ever save 'you' now.

"Why must everything became so hard?!" He muttered under his breath.

He didn't asked for all of this to be happened but why must he has to go through something like this?

He looks at the weak pale unconscious physique who is lying weakly on the ground in front him.

Seeing your condition now, he finally gave up himself as then dropped to his own knees. He then motionlessly grabbed your face with both of his hands.

Your straight soft beautiful hair somehow began to falls one by one the possibility of such effects.

His lips shaking as cold sweat glistened on both of his palms.

His hand clenched into a fist. "No, you can't be ended like this"