30 Thirty

"WHAT?! He had gone too far now" your hands shaking right after observe all the photos that she brought.

It is not a problem if the pictures was a picture of scenery or about animals, as your eyes also won't get widened by that.

But rather all the images taken was a picture of you! About you!

There is a picture of you sitting in cafe, reading books and even jog at the park, making you suddenly goosebumps.

He really has creep you out. ShEt, now you see no different between him and that pervert old man before?!

Minju come to your house a day later, while crying and shows all these pictures that purporting to have been taken quietly by Jungkook.

"All of these pics of you have I found in his drawer. Nara.... Should I just kill myself so that I won't get hurt anymore?!" She asked, with her cracking voice.

You quickly hold her hands tightly. "I'm sure that's not a good idea. You're a strong girl, Minju"

At this moment, what you should do is to calm her down.

"I feel like I'm just a dust when I'm with him. He acted like I was invisible in his sight" she said weakly while her tears kept falling down.

"Please stop crying. I really understand what you felt. 'A lot' I shouldn't supposed made a discission to come here" you feel very sorry toward her.

She shook her head, looking at you seriously.

"I can't! It's not just all of these photos only" she come closer to you and let out all the things that disturbing her.

You slammed the table full with anger and quickly stand on your feet.

"I'll talk to him right now no matter what! "

Anger is controlling yourself. At this moment, you end up knocking his door hard non-stop.

"Jungkook you jerk open the door now!" You yelled from outside still can't get over what Minju had told you earlier.

Jungkook who just had a shower didn't have enough time to put a shirt on his body and rushed towards the door with half naked.

"Hey hold on I'm still not deaf yet and stop yourself knocking on this door" he said as hurriedly open up the door, revealing you with both of your hands on your waist.

"Guess what? I think we will never can be friend" you stated firmly.

A towel wrap around his neck, covering his body.

"What have I done now?"

"Don't act like you're innocent! You told Minju that you want to sleep with me instead of her. How the hell you can still act this calm?! You raise your voice toward him.