9 Ninth

Jungkook starts up the car engine and began to drive out went on the high way. He just stay silent while focusing on the road.

You are really scared to start any conversation with him although there were many things you want to ask.

Along the way you just shut your mouth with your mind keep drifting.

He hate you so does with you. We hate each others. This pain was unbearable for both of us.

When we're in car, it was so quiet for a long time but suddenly Jungkook started to break the silent..

" You must be satisfied and happy right now cause you have get all  you want.."He said without looking at you and continue. "AM I RIGHT??"

"What??! Of course NO. Do you think I wanna marry someone like you? I have my own boyfriend that's better than you" you exclaimed.. Is he insane?  You're also a victim of circumstances in this situation. Not just him.

"Really?? so your boyfriend might be blind or have a mental problem so that's why he choose you.. He should't deserve someone like you to be in his life!" no one can stand with his rudeness. How could he be so heartless like this.

Minho is your first love and you really love and care about him. Seeing that he say those words to him really make you in mad.

"Watch your mouth Jungkook!! Don't you dare called him like that, he's not even involved in this case!" you raise your voice at him making he shoot a stare in a lecherous manner at you.

It's will only worst this situation but you not gonna regret to say that word. 

Jungkook really hate every words who came out from your mouth. He's pulled out the car and drove it in a fasters speed and it's made you become panic.

"You are just a desperate women who have less pride" he yelled and mock at you.

"No I'm not!!!" you yelled at him defending yourself. He drove too fast like a crazy person that make you grabbed the seat belt tightener for cling to. 

"YES YOU ARE" he yelled at you back but you try to stay calm as you still don't want to give up on him. You're so scared to dead but you can't be weak in front of him. Jungkook then stop the car at the right line so fast like dying. 

"I said NOOOOO" you said and slap his right cheek instantly right after he stop the car.

Oh no!! What have I do?! his anger will explode like a volcano!!

Yes, definitely he was angry.. Jungkook eyes widened in shocked while try to catch out his breath. This is the third time he was slapped by a woman. Jungkook quickly grabbed your arms and hold it so tight.

"It's hurt! Let me go"your hands feel like gonna break anytime as you try hard to get rid of his rip but you can't.

"You just slapped me shitty, I will make sure you pay me back after this" Jungkook serious face made you frowned for awhile without blinked. 

"Get out of my car..NOW!!!" he yelled again and pushed you making you forced out the car. You can't believe this jerk willing to drop you here alone. 

"PLEASE DON'T LE..." He don't even look back at you and continue drive out. Seriously.... You sighed and your tears keep drop like a waterfall..

This road did't have many car passed by and it's made you hard to ask help. Your heart keep pounding worriedly thinking about what will happened to you while your wounded at your ankle become more worst. You can't walk properly and you're so hurt of him.

"It keep falling..." you sniffed and keep walking forward.

You walked for an hours in pain until you were about fainted off but luckily some car passed by and the driver help you out.