31 Thirty-One

The sun is shinning happily but it's also cloudy. Today's weather looks very nice with all of these wonderful blue skies up there!

Seems like nothing bad that dares going to happen in this beautiful day as today.

As what you have planned, today is the day you will going out with Youngchul and Jimin to the beach.

After done dressing up Youngchul into his casual clothes and put on a cap on his head, both of you out of the house together.

You wear your casual yet simply blouse with legging and loose your gloss black hair reaches down to your shoulders.

Jimin who has ready and patiently waited for you outside of your house, quickly open his car's door to let you in.

Youngchul happily waved his hand towards him right after his eyes meets him.

"Get in the car my queen and little prince" Jimin shows his huge warm smile to you and Youngchul, making a smile also instantly can be seen on your face.

A very bright one.

You were about to mouthed 'Thank you' but Youngchul cut you off, and happily says first.

"Thank you Chiming oppa!" Youngchul says, full of energy. He's so excited for today's trip. Younchul had grew up so fast making you were so proud of him.

Jimin playfully squeezes his chubby cheeks then helps carried him entered the back seat.

"My pleasure. Now sit probably and wear your seatbelt on or an alien will kidnap you and might gonna bring you to the moon" he jokes and winked as Youngchul then burst into laughter.

You just shook your head watching this two boys in front you.

Jimin really knows how to communicate with Youngchul as each of them became more and more closed with each other lately. He's an easy going person though.

If one day you were ready to get marry, Jimin would probably be the best choice for you.

He's kind and perfect in everything. Doesn't him was the husband material that all the girls want?

After one hours of ride , the situation became more quiet when noisy Youngchul finally drove off to sleep.

Jimin then takes the chance he has when he suddenly placed one of his hand on your hand while the other one still controlled on the steering wheel.

He asked a question about the pics of you that he already saw earlier.

"Did you not noticed any strange thing in all those pictures?" He looks at you for awhile then continue focusing on the road.

"I don't know. What do you mean by anything strange? You make it sounds creepy to me" you said.

"No, actually I kinda wondered why there's none pictures of Youngchul among all the pics that he took" he's face turned into serious one but still try to stay calm before added.

"Moreover, you always bring Youngchul with you everywhere you go" he claimed making you also thinking and asking yourself about this.

"He's crazy, Jimin. What do you expected from an aimless guy like him? And-and maybe it doesn't really matter" you try to not cared much about this simple issue.

After that, Jimin just nodded his head and gives you a fast smile before continue his drive "Yea I guess so"