13 Thirteenth

My eyes quickly opened as I woke up. This room looked unfamiliar to me as I looked at my surroundings.

I turned to look at the clock on the wall and it's already past 11.00 a.m. This was the longest time I've ever slept.

I remove the blanket that's covering my body and I was so shocked to see myself in my underwear.

Everything that happened last night is now replaying in my mind, what happened last night made me feel a bit traumatized..

I try to straighten my body and stand but I felt really weak. Suddenly my stomach didn't feel so well so I hurriedly run toward the toilet in the bathroom and vomited.

My phone started ringing.

"It's too far for me to reach." I sighed out and ignored the first call, but my phone kept ringing again and again. It made me feel uneasy, so I get up and try to find my phone in the living room.

I grabbed my phone and answered the call quickly. It's from my mother in law, Mrs Jeon.

"Hi Nara, what are you doing? Am I disturbing you?" she asked through the phone.

"No you're not. Your timing was perf-" I can't finished my words as I suddenly coughing. I'm really bad at lying~

"Are you alright Nara?" she asked, worried.

I cleared my throat and replied, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Seems like you're not in a good condition by hearing your voice. I'm heading to your house now." She hung up the phone before I could stop her.

***

An hour later, Mrs Jeon arrived at my house, Jungkook's house, with some medicine and fruits with her. She's so concerned and about my health.

Jungkook isn't like his mother so I'm lucky since that she's always there when I need her.

I'm just on the couch, laying and resting while Mrs Jeon kindly prepares chicken porridge for me in the kitchen. I felt bad and wanted to help her at first, but she convinced me to just wait here.

"Here you go." She said, smiling at me while placing a bowl of porridge on a table nearby.

"Thank you so much Mrs Jeon." I bow a little to her.

"Just call me Mom." She reminded me. I always forget to call her Mom as it's still awkward for me. I just nodded and smiled back.

For a while I just cared about the food in front me as I blew it before putting it in my mouth and didn't noticed that she just stared at me the whole time. 

"Why are you staring at me, Mom?" I asked, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Nara," she stopped for a while, looking deeply into my eyes before continuing, "What has he done to you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"That bruise looking mark." She briefly explained while pointing her fingers at my neck. "Did he really do that to your neck?" I quickly touched my neck while my eyes widened in shocked. Damn! How can I forget to cover it?

This is absolutely an embarrassing moment.

"A- AH! You mean this? It's not like what you think. Actually yesterday I a-accidentally hit myself there, so that's why there's a b-bruise." I explained, stutter a little, hopefully she can believe my stupid excuse.

"Don't deny it Nara.. I am smart enough to know the different between mosquito bites and love-bites." She smirked at me.

I knew this will happen. Dumb Nara! She's not as slow as I thought. I just lowered my head while trying to avoid her gaze.

"Sorry for asking, but have you two..." Realizing what the question meant I quickly shake my head, I don't want her to think we went that far.

"N-NO NO NO. What actually happened is Jungkook was drunk that night and lost his control, I tried to stop him but he was way too strong for me. Well, maybe that's why he bit me harshly." I panicked and talked like a speeding train to her.

"Really?? That kid! How can he did something like this to you?" Her face looked worried. "I should punish and talk to him starting now"

"You don't have to Mom. I'm fine now and as you know nothing that bad happened to me. He just kissed me without him knowing about it." I chuckled while give her a warm smile, convincing her that I was really okay.

I just don't want this matter to be known by him. He must be mad and blame me after all.

After I finished eating, she helped me to go to my bed as I wanted to get a small nap. She also advised me to get enough sleep so I can recover from this fever. Thankfully my body is getting better after swallowed the medicine that was given earlier.

She gently placed me on my bed and massaged my head. It's very nice to feel loved by someone. She also sometimes reminded me about my own mom.

"Why are you staring at me now, Nara?" She asked, giggling over at me. Well, this may be contagious.

"Can I ask you something?" I began to put all my courage, asking her the thought that always playing on my mind.

She nodded.

"Was Jungkook ever married?"

"Why you suddenly asking this question? Of course not, you're his first wife.."

"That's not what I mean.. Actually there something about him that keep bothering me nowadays." I let out the heavy sigh out of me, feeling bothersome.

Still thinking, she sat even closer to me, meaning that she would like me to continue my uncompleted sentence.

I then started to explain everything about the dress and that mysterious letter which I've found in his closet.

"His wife?"

I just nodded. 

"Wait here, I will show you the dress." I said while making my way heading to Jungkook's room.

I quickly showed it to her as soon as I bring the dress. Her mouth parted a bit while her eyes scanned the whole dress.

"This dress." She looks anxious while touching and examining the dress.

"What's wrong with this dress? Do you know anything about it?" I asked her excitedly as her expression tells me that she probably knows something about the dress.

"This dress actually belonged to his first love, but I don't have any ideas to why he still has this." Her voice barely above a whisper as her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"The two of them have been separated for such a long time, I think about 7 years ago..."

His first love???