8 Eighth

Nara's POV

The sun hit directly in my eyes, which slowly made me open them.  Where am I? This question will always haunted my life.

After I was officially awake, I realized that I was in the car. Jungkook was focusing on the road and just ignored me. I was confused and bewildered.  

 All the event that happened last night quickly replayed in my head. 

My eyes automatically drifted towards my shirt, realizing my body was still widely exposed. Embarrassed, I quickly hurried to button up my shirt. Did something happen between us?

I couldn't remember anything else after I fainted last night and now I was in his car. He probably carried me here....

"Hey, where are you taking me?" I asked him but he never responded. Instead, Jungkook nonchalantly grabbed my phone and brought it to his ears.

'What? That's my phone!! Who's he calling? Who does he want to call?!'

I was annoyed, so I asked him again, "Answer me. Who-" he cut me off and stopped the car out of the blue.

"I warn you girl, be good and shut your mouth if you want your family safe!" he pointed his finger to you and continued the conversation with whoever was on the phone. I became silent.

"Yes yes, she's now with me. I will return her back as soon as she finishes her work.."

'Mom must be worrying about me.'

Suddenly he gives me the phone and stared at me with his cold eyes. He really was serious about what he just moments ago.

"She wants to talk with you." he said while still staring and watching every action of mine.

I cleared my throat and talked to her, "Hey mom." You tried to be calm and hid your nervousness.

"Hi honey, Is everything alright? I was so worried about you last night and it's a relief that you are with him" your mom said to you, making you more curious and wondered what happened last night. I clearly missed a lot. 

"I'm fine.. Don't worry about me.. I will come home as fast as I can" I lied. I still kept in mind of his threat, just in case if I revealed anything unnecessary.

Jungkook then took away the phone from me and hung it. The journey to the unknown, continued. 

Along the journey, both of us just stayed silent and it felt really awkward sitting beside him like this. I also didn't dare to talk with him. Looking out the window made me feel calm, which is what I preferred.

After a few hours, he finally stopped and parked his car in front of a quiet huge house.

'Where the heck is he taking me??'

"Get out from the car. I'm not gonna open it for you" he said coldly. I get out from his car and follow him heading to the  mansion. WOW......

There was two guards at the front who bowed down to him and followed us in.

"Excuse me for asking, but is this house YOURS?" you whispered to him, not wanting the guards to hear your curious and probably stupid question.

"Not mine but my parent's house." He simply said.

"So wh- why are we here?" you stuttered, starting to feel uneasy.

"I don't know uhm maybe we're here to shop for new clothes?" he said mockingly. 

Shopping?? Is he playing with me?  I felt more confused than before. 

"But there isn't any shopping complex here??????" I said to him. He made an annoyed face and rolled his eyes.