20-Wrong Side Of A Love Song

Start from the beginning

"So now you're a player?" He chuckled.

"I never said that I was a player."

"What you told me was silly."

"Oh my god! What is up with everyone wanting me to break up with Idris? Y'all need to stop!"

"You know I don't like when you raise your voice at me so drop the attitude like right now." He said sternly." Now you what we did last night were one of the best night we had and I'm not going to back off and not feel a type of way.I will feel a type of way."

I sighed then rolled my eyes.

"YO! Drop the attitude now!" He yelled.

"Fine! I will." I sat up on top of him , covering my chest with the covers." It's just that its hard breaking up with somebody like Idris. And if he really found out about me.... you know."

"What?You sleeping with me or still having feelings for me."

"Yeah! Those stuff... It's going to be a serious problem and I might have to bail him out of jail."

"Don't you think that he needs to know."

"Obviously, I never cheated before and you did, so you know what to do."

"I would tell him and break up with him.Period point blank."

"I want to but I don't know how to."

"Figure it out. Handle your business. Now get off of me." He literally push me off.

My heart drop." Jay! Don't be mad at me." I pouted.

"I'm not mad." He said reaching for his boxers but ended up falling off the bed. All the covers literally came off of me.

"Boy, what are you doing? I feel cold." I snatch it from the floor and cover up myself.

He started getting dressed and I taught he was really mad."I taught you said you weren't mad. Where are you going?"

"Relax. I'm going to my dorm to take a shower then the meeting with my teammates and coach then ima come back for you, we can walk to class together." He grab my camera and turn it on and he took a picture of me." Now give me one of your 'I love you so much' kisses."

"But you have to sit for that one."

He did and I straddled him. We began kisses and my lips went from his lips to his neck and I planted some wonderful kisses on his neck.

"You love me right?" He whispered. I can tell he had his eyes close.

"I do." I said not looking up at his face.

"Then lets take a shower together."

And we did. As the warm water beat my skin and wetting my hair , Idris invaded my thought.

How am I going to tell him?

Text him.

No.

Call him.

No.

Face to face is better.

But when Jay put his arms around my wet waist, I can only think about me and him.

"I'll come back to get you." He said before kissing my cheeks.

"Okay."

He left.

I took out my clothes for the day. Now that Jay is not here, Idris again invaded my thoughts. I seriously don't want to break up with Idris... It's complicated. If I truly tell him what I did and how I felt then I will have to tell him every little thing. I have to tell him that we aren't meant to be.