Last night.. (Chapter Twelve)

(Heyyyyy you thought I was never going to update this story again, didn't you? HA, You were fooled. Here's another chapter, Enjoy~)

Eren's POV

Last night, I remember waking up from a nightmare in a cold sweat. In my dream, I saw Levi being picked up by this huge monster, and almost getting eaten. When I woke up, I looked around and looked next to me to make Levi was still there, where he had been all night. I could feel his warmth, and his heart beat. There was a time, when I was about 15, I dreamt of a world where monster like the one I dreamt last night, roamed the earth, eating people..

This was so long ago, yet I still remember it like it was yesterday, the countless images in my head. I remember seeing this really brave soldier, everyone called him humanity's strongest. Now, that I look back, when I saw the strongest soldiers face, everything went black, and I woke up.

There was so much mystery behind that face, I'm sure.

Now back to the present day, I wake up to the fresh smell of pancakes. I got up and stretched, I looked to the space next to me and Levi was gone. I got up and went to the kitchen, I saw the small handsome man, pouring his tea in a cup.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, he sipped his tea.

He put his cup down, and looked at me, "Hey, do you want some tea or should I just make you some coffee?", I moved my face into his neck, "I don't care what you do, I honestly think either would be fantastic," I lightly kissed his shoulder, receiving a small hum from him.

He turned and poured me a cup of tea. I kissed his nape, and he turned, handing me my cup of tea.

I took it and sipped it, and closed for a moment, while the tangy taste of peppermint danced on my tongue.

I turned towards Levi, "Do I work today?," He looked at me, "Yeah, about the same time I go in." I only smiled and finished the tea, setting the empty cup on the counter next to his cup.

I walked up to him, with his eyes set on mine, I leaned down and kissed him on the lips lightly, "I'm going to get a shower, want to take one with me?"

He grinned for a slight second, before following me to the bathroom.

We got in the shower, stripping from our clothing and leaving them on the floor.

Levi turned and closed his eyes, letting the warm water hit his face. I took some soap and lightly started to wash his back. I ended up washing his hair too, I washed my hair and he washed my back.

We looked at each other for a moment, suds rinsing down our bodies, he looked at my body as if he was trying to memorize it, or as if he was trying to see if there were any places that hadn't been touched.

I took my hand, moving it to his face, I pulled some of his wet hair behind his ear. He looked at me, and I leaned my head down just slightly, and captured his lips.

He moved his hands to my hips, gripping them slightly.

I moved my hand behind him and down his spine lightly.

Movements were small and swift, they pulled his closer to the point where there was no room to breathe.

He gripped my ass, it made me flinch for a moment by surprise. I heard my phone ring, and I decided to get out; wrapping the towel around my waist.

I went to where my phone was and picked it up, answering it,"Hello?"

The familiar voice washed through the speaker, "Hey Eren, It's Armin.."

I looked at the the unfamiliar number, "What's with this number? Did you get a new phone?"

There was a sigh, "Yeah, I dropped my phone in the creek a couple days ago..Mikasa and I were going swimming with a couple of other friends.. and yeah."

"Oh, Well I'll save this number as yours...So What's up..?"

"Uh..Well I kinda need a job..You think you can hook me up? Maybe where you work?," I didn't reply right away, but sighed.

"Well..Would you be okay with modeling? Even if that means modeling naked?," Armin got quiet for a moment then spoke up in a slightly stumble of words.

"U-uh..Well if it pays well..I wouldn't mind..I suppose," I only laughed, "Armin, I'm joking at my agency You don't have to model naked, there are different photographers that take picture of different styles," Armin chuckled in his genuine way.

I told Armin I would talk to Erwin who I had to explain was the manager and former boss.

He said to let him know. We both said our goodbyes and hung up.

Just then, Levi came out of the shower, "Who was that?" I chuckled, "Armin, He wants a job where I work.."

I looked at Levi has his towel was loosely wrapped around his waist. I looked back at Levi's face, "So I told him I'd talk to Erwin and let him know.."

I noticed Levis expression, and suddenly a flash of an image from one of my past dreams hit me. I just stared for a moment.

Levi raised one his eyebrows, "Eren, Are you alright?"

I looked up at Levi again, and blinked my eyes for a moment. "Y-Yeah..I'm fine.."

I finished changing, and held my head.

"Atleast I think I am.."

(SOOOOO SORRYYY, Guys it's been forever since I updated this story, I'm so sorry for the very very late chapter. I'll working harder on getting updates out sooner.. So? How was it? Got some theories?? Comment! Let me know your thoughts that's always important. I'll see you guys in the next update! Byeeeeeeee)