I want more of you (Chapter Five)

(A/N Hey guys another story update for you. Let me know what ya I do the best I can with these chapters and I'm glad that you guys a actually read my Fanfictions I didn't now that it was gonna get so many readings..So thanks so much for everything..Anyways..~Enjoy..)

~Chapter Five~ I want more of you..~

Eren woke up the next morning and rubbed the sleep out of his keys before he recalled last night's events.
'I can't believe that I did that my body just moved its own..'

Eren got up and got a shower and then got changed then met up with Mikasa in the kitchen "Eren..Hanji gonna be here in a couple of minutes I called her when you went to take a shower .." Eren nodded before he grabbed the plate of food from Mikasa's hands and started to scuff it down he finished in a matter of minutes hen he smiled "Thanks Mikasa that was great.."

There was a sudden knock at the door before they realized Hanji was here. Mikasa walked over to the door and opened it "Hey Hanji.." Mikasa let her in Before she spoke up "How are you both doing..especially you Eren I heard Levi took you home last night.." Hangi was wiggling her eyebrows.

Mikasa glared at me "That..shorty brought you home yesterday..?"
Eren looked at his feet before he answered "Well...Yeah..." Mikasa looked pissed " Well...it's not like he did anything to me or whatever.."Eren was waving his hands at Mikasa.

Mikasa looked mad she walked out the door and Hanji followed behind her. 'It's not like...I didn't do anything ..either..'

Eren followed after them before he got into the backseat with Mikasa and they drove off. The car was filled with silence. When they got there Mikasa got out first ans went inside and Hanji followed her yet again..like a lost puppy.

Eren walked slowly behind them before he made it inside. They checked in and Eren went to sit down. Before he knew it Hanji told him that Levi was ready for him back in the studio. Eren nodded and walked down the hall to Levi door.
He knocked and before he could say anything he was pulled inside the studio and was being pinned against the door.

"W-What..in the hell.." Eren looked confused. What was going on..?
"Eren.. I couldn't stop..thinking about what you did the other night.." Levi rested his head on Eren's shoulder.

"What..do you mean..?" Levi looked up at Eren. He looked utterly confused. "You know what I fucking mean..when you kissed me out of nowhere.." Levi let go of Eren and backed away. Eren sighed "Levi..I told you I was sorry..I didn't mean to freak you out or surprise you.." Eren looked at the ground.

"You didn't freak me out...and I thought I told you not to say sorry about that..I kissed back didn't I?" Eren continues to stare at the ground before playing with his jacket sleeve.
"..why..did you kiss me back..?" Levi looked at Eren like he was crazy for asking such a stupid question that he should know the answer to.
"..I wasn't really thinking....all I knew was I wanted more of you.." Eren blushed even darker.

"To be completely honest..I want you right now.." Levi smirked and slowly walked towards Eren.

Eren's eyes widened but before he could protest Levi was inches from his lips. Then Eren shut his eyes as if Levi were about to kiss him but when nothing happened he peeked threw one eye. He realized Levi was teasing him when he saw Levi smirk and was suddenly feet away from him cleaning his camera lenses with a cloth. "Just kidding..kid now get undressed and stand in your normal spot."

'This guy.....'

Eren undressed him self as instructed and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked over to his station.

Eren posed in many ways. He even gave Levi a seductive look when was posing naked on his side facing Levi.

Levi just smirked and continued to take photos. After what seemed like hours Levi was finished and Eren was tired for two reasons. One he didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. Two he had been posing for quite awhile.

Levi looked threw the photos and uploaded them of his computer before cleaning his equipment.

"You know kid..you're not bad.."
Eren arched his eyebrow at that.."What do you mean..by that..?"
Levi mentally facepalmed." I mean you're modeling..." Levi smirked yet again. "You're body isn't bad either.."

Eren didn't comment on what he said he just walked over and started to put his clothes back on. Before Eren could put his shirt on Levi stopped him "Eren..would you mind if I checked you're body to make sure you're healthy..?" Eren shook his head no and walked over to Levi and stood in front of him.

Levi reached his hand forward and touched Eren gently. Eren was holding his breath as Levi's hands moved around his torso.

Levi's fingers traced over Eren's abs they weren't very noticeable from a distance but up this close Eren was absolutely beautiful his body was a work of art.

Eren couldn't take it anymore he wanted Levi to touch him everywhere even the places that weren't visible. Levi moved his hands to his back to feel the bone structure that Eren had been hiding lately.

Eren couldn't stand anymore kinda lost his balance and he fell and practically pinned Levi to the wall. Eren's hands were on either side of Levi's head to stop him from squishing Levi into the wall.

"You're very bold..Jaeger.." Eren was speechless he didn't know how to respond without sounding like a total idot. "U-uh..t-that w-wasn't my fault.."
Levi smirked. "You sure..?" Levi said sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm su-..." Before Eren could finish his sentence Levi kissed him..tongue and all.

Eren's eye's had widened his mind was all mushy inside "Mmph!" was all he could manage he suddenly felt a hand on his butt squeezing it. Eren was letting out little moans here and there..Levi was enjoying every second of it. Levi's tongue trailed down Eren's body.

.....

There was sudden knock at the Door that startled the both of them they stopped what they were doing ad looked at the door. "Eren...Are you doing okay in there..?" It was Mikasa. Eren hadn't come out yet which met Mikasa was worried. Even though she slightly ignored him this morning.

Levi and Eren backed away from each other and Eren hurried and put his shirt on. "Its okay Mikasa I'll be done in a few minutes..." he heard footsteps walk away from the door.

Eren was relieved she didn't barge in here. Levi took out a cigarette and started to blow clouds of grey smoke threw his mouth. "You should probably go.. kid..I've got to finish up here.." Eren nodded and scratched the back of his neck before walking to Levi.

Levi looked at him confused as to why he didn't leave just yet. Suddenly Eren kissed Levi's forehead before turning around and walking towards the door. "Bye Levi.." Eren walked out and closed the door quietly behind him.

Levi took another puff of his cigarette and blew out.

"Bye kid.."

(A/N Hey guys.. so.. what did you think took me while but I did it.
I also did the absolute best I could with little smut scene but whatever. Thanks for reading see you in the next chapter....Bye..~)