Modeling at night? (Chapter Four)

(A/N Hey there....just thought I would do another chapter because hey why not so without further ado. Enjoy~)

~Chapter four~ Modeling at night?~

Eren woke up then next morning at his alarm going off..he wanted to meet up with Armin today at the cafe down the street from he lives. Armin works there from time to time and he just so happens to be there today.

He got up and went to the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat before he grabbed a shower.

He finished eating and hopped in the shower and started to sing.

"Love me like you do.."

"Lo-lo-Love me like you do..Touch me like you do..Tou-Tou-touch me like you do.." after he sang that line he instantly thought of Levi and Levi' s hands all over him...his face was flushed and quickly turn the shower dial to cold but not freezing.

He shook off the images and got out of the shower and dryed off before he changed into casual clothes.

Mikasa wasn't home she works in the mornings...

He grabbed his hat (beanie) and walked out the front door before locking it behind him.

It took him a good 15 minutes to get to the cafe. He walked in the cafe with bell above him jingling and Armin looked from where he was at the front counter to the front door to greet whoever walked in" Hello! Welc- Eren..!" Before Armin walked over to Eren "What are you doing here..?"

"Well..I thought that we could sit and talk about a couple of things." Armin shrugged. "Sure.. I go on break in like 5 minutes anyway have a seat..."Eren turned around and found a seat to sit in. "Soo...Eren..what's on you're mind..?" Armin looked at Eren and smiled.

"Umm...remember the guy I told you about last night..?"Armin nodded

"Well...I can't stop thinking about him.." Eren looked at the table.

"Eren..if you can't stop thinking about him...then you are probably in love with him..just say it already.." Armin sighed.

"...Armin...I think I might be interested in him...he is really gorgeous.." Eren looked up at Armin
"Eren if you feel that way then you have to get it out of your system..."Armin sipped his coffee he was drinking before Eren walked in.

"..But how..?" Eren said in a worry tone. "You're going to have to make a move..." Eren's eyes widened.

"Move...? You mean like touch him or something..?!" Eren almost jumped out of his seat. "Yes Eren...in fact Mikasa told me that you had a photo shoot tonight around six and its three right now..so..you should probably go and get ready to leave."

"...I totally forgot.." Eren was freaking out...three hours till he met up with Levi..

Eren jumped our of his chair "Sorry Armin you're right I only have three hours so I'm going home see ya later." That was Eren said before running out of the cafe.

Armin then chuckled "Good luck.."
Armin got up and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren ran back to his apartment and unlocked his door before he ran to the couch and flopping himself on it.."Three hours huh..?"

Eren forgot he as going to model again tonight for Levi...naked..the thought made him have shivers.

Eren went to his room and decided he was going to take a quick nap before he had to leave so he set his alarm for 5:30 and then flopped down on his bed and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 5:30 his alarm went off. He woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he looked at his clock and saw the time and got up and went into the living room to sit down before there was a knock on the door minutes later.

'Oh yeah Hanji was coming to get me...Mikasa is in her room asleep...she's been really exhausted lately....I don't blame her.'

Eren got off the couch and walked towards the front door opening it to see Hanji greet him " Hello there  Eren I'm here to take you to your photo shoot..." Eren nodded and followed her out the door locking it behind him.

Eren was in the car looking out the window "You know..Eren..I know you like Levi..." Eren turned his head towards Hanji and a flush peeked over his cheeks."How did you know that..?" Hanji giggled "Well lets just say I saw the way you were looking at him and him looking at you." Hanji looked threw the rearview mirror " I think he may like you too." Eren just blinked "Were here..." Hanji pulled in front of the building and let Eren hop out. "Just remember Eren..don't be afraid to show him you like him...I think he may return you're feelings.." That was all she said before Eren closed her door and she drove off.

"So..she thinks I should show him too huh..?" Eren sighed before walking in the building and went straight to Levi's room. He noticed that the building was sorta empty that  Levi and him may be the only ones there.

He stopped in front of Levi's door and took a deep breathe before knocking.
Levi....I'm here can I come in..?" He heard a "sure" on the other side of the door and then he entered.

Levi looked tired but hey what can you do. "Alright..take your clothes off and walk over to the place you were yesterday.." Eren nodded and did as he was told he had a towel wrapped around him after he was done getting undressed.

"Umm..Levi why is there a chair there..?" Eren looked confused..as he walked towards the chair. "Your going to pose on it." Eren stood next to the chair and positioned himself with his backside facing Levi and his head turned looking at Levi while on foot was on the seat of the chair.

Eren looked mesmerizing from Levi's view. "Tilt you're body a bit.." Eren did as he was told.

After about two and hafe hours Levi was finished After he told Eren to do various poses before he took a look at them.

"Alright we're done here get dressed.." Eren walked over to his filed up clothes and it them back on.

Levi suddenly threw him keys...his car keys.. " Head to the car. It's a black Porsche. I'll be there after I finish here.." Eren nodded and went out the door towards the exit and then to the parking lot.

He saw Levi's car it was so clean he unlocked the door and sat down in the front seat and closed the door and put the keys in the ignition.

"It smells nice in here..." Eren laid back in the chair and just enjoyed Levi's smell through out the car.

After about 10 minutes of waiting Levi showed up and sat down in the drivers seat. He looked over at Eren then started his car. He pulled put of the parking lot and went down the road. "You know kid you're going to have to tell me where you live.." Levi sighed.

"Umm just keep going straight then make a right and then a left and it's the apartment complex on the right."
Eren looked over at Levi and then away sliding down in his seat.

After about 25 minutes of driving they made it to Eren's apartment.

Levi parked and waited for Eren to get out. Eren didn't budge. "Oi..are you blind or somethi-.." before Levi could finish his sentence Eren cut him off with a kiss on the lips.

Levi eyes widened then Eren backed away...."I'm...sorry...I should go..." before Eren could reach to open his door Levi grabbed his hand stopping him "don't..apologize..especially for that..." before Levi smashed their lips together and Eren didn't know what to think but to kiss back..so he did.

"Nnh..Levi I have to go now.." Eren talked in between the kiss..

"Tch.." Levi pulled away.."go on.."he waved to go. Eren nodded and opened the door and then Got out before leaning down to look at Levi "Do I work tomorrow..?"

Levi nodded "Yeah about the same time you're sister comes in.." Eren nodded "Bye.." Eren said in a innocent tone. "Bye.." Levi replied before Eren closed the door.

Levi drove off and Eren walked up to his a apartment and unlocked it before walking inside "I'm home.." he took his shoes off and went straight to his room and pounced on his bed before grabbing his phone to call Armin.

The other line picks up but before Armin could say anything Eren spoke first.

"Armin..You won't believe what just happened.."

(A/N Hey there so...what did you think..? Let me know in the comments see ya in the next chapter~ Bye..~ c:)