Strike a pose! (Chaper Two)

(Authors Note- Hey guys, I wanted to write my second chapter today so I wouldn't forget later there's gonna be little bits of surprises in this chapter...so I'll stop my rambling...-Enjoy..~)

~Chapter two~ Strike a pose!~

"Eren.......Eren...EREN..!!" Mikasa was practically yelling in his ear. Eren sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.."Get up were gonna be late..."

Eren sat up looking at Mikasa..'late? late for what exactly' Eren thought scratching his head.

Wait.

Today is...

Eren recalls what Mikasa told him last night. He was going to go with Mikasa to her agency!?

He fully woke up after that and decided to hop in the shower then he got dressed in a green hoodie and black skinny jeans with combat boots.

He wore his favorite cologne and he brushed his teeth..

Boy was he happy...

He went in the kitchen and grabbed coffee and poured Mikasa a cup as well sitting at the table when Mikasa comes out of her room and goes into the kitchen to sit with Eren and drank the coffee he poured for her.

"She will be here any minute now..."
Mikasa mumbled to her self as she looked at her phone.

Eren looked at her confused..he had heard what she said. "Who's gonna be here any mintue?" Eren spoke up.

"Oh um.. Hanji ..she's my manager she gives me rides to and from the agency.." Eren was curious of how she got to and from work he thought someone she knew drove her but this was totally different..

Mikasa's phone buzzed she had got a text..from 'hanji' stating she was here. Mikasa got up from where she was sitting and said "Let's go she's here" then waved me to follow her.

Eren  followed her out the door locking it behide me. We made it to the car and Hanji got out to greet me and open the door for him and Mikasa then closing it when we got inside.

The car was absolutely beautiful on the inside the was a small t.v. hanging from the ceiling. Eren  looked around in aw. Hanji speaks up"So your the 'big caribbean eyes' I've heard so much about." She looked threw her rearview mirror at as she was driving then back at the road. I didn't say anything but a short "I guess"as he  looked out the window.

He didn't say much to her, he barely knew the woman. Hanji spoke up again after about 10 minutes " We're here.."

We parked and Mikasa and he hopped out the backseat to the ground. Eren was listening to music on his iPod. Mikasa and Hanji walked ahead of me as he followed behind them.

We made it inside and as soon as he walked into the front doors a smell of Lavender and soap hits him in the face. 'It smells good in here'

He took an earbud out looking around at how clean and shiny everything was.

"Beautiful..." was only thing that came out of his mouth..

Mikasa looked at me and smiled. Hanji looked at me too and smiled then said"Mikasa I'm gonna take him in the back to meet Erwin. Just wait out here we will only be a couple of minutes." Mikasa nodded sitting down and grabbed a magazine looking threw it.

Eren  followed Hanji to the back and we stopped at a door before she knocked on it "Erwin the 'newbie' is here can we come in?" Hanji asked in a questionably tone.

Then we heard a "Sure come in" from the other side of the door. Hanji opened the door and Hanji led him inside pointing him towards a seat.

He sat down then looked up at the blond man who looked to be in his late 30's. "So.. I heard you wanted to be a model..." he said as he rested his head on his folded hands.