Confessions (Chapter Nine )

(Hello. Sorry about putting this story off for a while now, but thanks for voting, any way here's your ninth chapter enjoy~)

(Eren's pov)

After putting some clothes on I stepped back into the kitchen to eat. Levi some food on two plates then turned around, He saw me and walked up to me and kissed me quickly on the lips and handed me some food.

"Here brat, take this and go eat.."

I grabbed the plate and went into the living room and sat on the couch sitting my food on the table in front of me.

He walked and sat next to me and started to eat he noticed I wasn't eating and looked at me, "Are you okay..?"

I nodded then grabbing my food and setting it in my lap, "I'm fine.."

He crocked his eyebrow, "No your not, you look like your upset about something.."

I sighed putting my plate back on the table, "What are we..?"

He looked confused at first before setting his plate on the table beside mine.. "What do you mean..?"

"I mean are we...you know...dating..?"
I asked questionably..

"I..don't know.." he said taking a sip of his tea, "What do you want to be..?"

I clenched my fist, I took a beep breathe and then, "Levi, I love you."

He took another sip of his tea and gently put it on the table, "Eren..I don't know...ab-"

I cut him off with my lips on his he didn't kiss back at first but slowly started to. I deepened the kiss pining him to the couch, then our lips parted with a trail of saliva behind.

Water started to drop down on Levi's cheeks, I didn't realize at first that I had been crying, "L-Levi, I fucking love YOU and only you and I want nothing more then to be yours and you to be MINE..is that to much to ask..?!"

Levi's eyes widened but then softened when saw my expression.

I suddenly felt hands on my cheeks, "Eren..I love you too.., But I'm not sure about a relationship because of me being your photographer and all.."

His thumb caressed my cheek before he sighed, "If that's what you desire, then so be it."

I looked at him with confused eyes it was almost like I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Huh..?"

"If you want me to be yours then so be it, I'll be yours but in return you're going to have to give me all of you.."

I nodded then we lightly kissed each other. I then stated to kiss his jaw and his neck. I started to unbuttoned his white button up shirt when he stopped me, "Eren, let's not do this right now, the food will get cold.."

I smirked, "If it isn't already.."

I lightly kissed his forehead and sat back up and grabbed my plate and ate my food, Levi did the same.

~~~~~~~

We didn't work today, so all we did all day was watch crappie romantic movies on Netflix, and make out..

I wish this day would never end..

(A/N Sorry for stopping there. But I wanted a good cliffhanger.. hehe..
I apologize for the short chapter, I will make the next one longer..I promise..
Let me know what you think in the comments..and I'll see you in the next one...byee~)