Can you take me to your place..?(Chapter Six)

(Hey guys, Today, This lazy peice of shit decided to update today. Finally.
I hope you  like this chapter. I'm trying to slow pace this story to the best of my ability. So bare with me here....Enjoy~)

~Can you take me to your place?~ Chapter Six~

(Levi's P.O.V)

After that brat left I decided to pack up and head home. I wasn't going to stay here until midnight it was already 9:43 at night and I'm pretty tired.

I still have to edit photos and stuff too..

I grabbed my laptop and I was out the door in minutes. I got to my car and unlocked it. I started it and drove home.

When I got home I unlocked my door and went inside. I threw my keys on my coffee table. Then walked to me room getting my laptop out and turning on.

I went threw Eren's photos. I added a few things here and there. To be completely honest Eren is really attractive. Plus the way he kissed me when we were in my car the first time was really.....surprising.

He tasted like coffee I liked it. I didn't want to stop, in fact I wanted to take him right there in the back seat of my car.

After about an hour or so of editing I shut my computer off and stuck it back in my laptop case.

I went to take nice cold shower to try and get those images out of my head.

When I finished the shower I walked to my bed. Then climbed in.

I attempted to read but then stopped and laid the book on my side table and snuggled back under my blanket.

I wonder if that kid.....likes me..... wait...What am I saying..?

I'm older then him....how old is he again...? Damn..

After my mental rambling I decided to go to sleep so closed my eyes and waited for sleep to over take me...It did.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning, Tired and groggy I've never really liked mornings.

But...I had to go to work today. I was hoping that Hanji would have another job for Eren to do today..'wait..what am I saying..?'

I got out of bed. What's kind of funny is that I sleep naked. I never knew why I slept naked I always found it comfortable. Sometimes I wore boxers to bed but that usually happend if it was cold in my room. I grabbed my boxers that were lying on the ground and put them on.

I heard to the shower and took them back off.. 'what a pain..' After about 15 minutes in the shower. I got out with a towel wrapped around my waist and heard to the kitchen to get some coffee. After I drank my coffee I got dressed and grabbed my laptop bag and camera bag and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to the agency I went straight to my studio.

About 30 minutes of cleaning and looking at Eren's pictures on my camera I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in..."

Hanji popped her head out the door and wiggled her eyebrows "Looks like you have a job with Eren today.." 'Thank whatever God that we looking down on me.......wait..what..?'

"Oh..? When..?"

"In another Hour or so..."

I smirked and waved her away...she left and I was sitting there pinching my nose and sighing I don't know how many times.

(One hour later..)

I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Hanji being a shit I walked to the door abd opened it "Hanji what d-".....Those Caribbean eyes looked at me in curiosity. 'His eyes.....I can't enough...'

"Oh..it's you....come in..."

He walked in and turned around to look at me..."Did I do something wrong...?"

"No....you didn't..." I sighed.

I spoke up again..."Just get undressed and go to your regular spot.." Eren started to get undressed.

Eren looked around the room and I noticed something had caught his eye.."Ummm....Were you looking at my naked pictures...on your camera..?" he pointed at the camera that had showed his posed naked body...

"I...I uh.... I was making sure you had got the angles right.." he smiled cheekily. "MMhmmm... you were probably jerking off to them weren't you..?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow then walked over to him and slapped him in the back of the head..."Ow... You don't have to upset..." I pinned my nose "Shut up kid and just go to the spot you were at a couple of days ago.." he nodded still rubbing his head.

After about 3 hours of model Eren and I took a break. We were in the cafe down the hall. After we made our drinks we sat down. He spoke up he looked like something was bothering him. "Ummm....Levi..?"

I looked up at him "Yea..?"

"Umm...this may sound weird to ask
...but.. Can I come to your place.. after work..?" I choked on my coffee. "Why..? Wanna see where I sleep or something...so you can fulfill you're perverted fantasy..?" I said with a slightly amused tone.

He looked like he was gonna spit up his soda."Actually. I wanna see what you're place looks like you said you're pretty well known for your pictures that must mean you're famous or something.." he said with excitement.

"You're not wrong...I'm pretty famous on the photographer industry.." his eyes lit up. "So...that means I can come right..?'' I nodded sipping my coffee.

'I'm so fucked..'

(A/N Sorry if this was too short but it was just Levi's Pov so whatever..I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
...Byyyeeee~)

(Edited)