Why..? (Chapter Ten)

(The Feels warning up ahead and also a time skip..and background music cx
You may have to watch the song on YouTube..)

(Eren's pov) ~Time skip...~

It's been about 5 months since I started modeling and Becoming Levi's lover since 4 weeks ago.

I was sitting on my couch when I got a phone call from Hanji who said I had to come in Tommrow afternoon. It was 7:43 pm right now...

I decided I should get up and make some dinner before Mikasa got home, which won't be for another 30 minutes..

I decided on making stew, Mikasa's favorite. I got a pot out and put it in on the stove, cutting up vegetables and meats and putting them in there, then my phone dinged, it's usually when I get a text..

Levi: Hey brat, what are you up too..?

Eren: Nothing much, just making some dinner before Mikasa gets back..

Levi: Oh. What are you making..?

Eren: Stew, What are you doing..?

Levi: Could you get anymore perfect kid, and I'm currently editing some pictures from a client today..

Eren: Client..? I thought I was your only client..

Levi: Well you are. But when you aren't working and I'm still working I get different clients..

Eren: Do you...like their pictures..?

Levi: Eren. You know I'm not like that with anyone but you.

I turned the stove off and replied,

Eren: Sorry. I have to go the stew is boiling over. I lied.

Levi: Alright, See you tommrow brat.

Eren: Yeah, Night.

No' I love you' that's strange...

Mikasa got home and ate we watched a comedy movie while eating and then both went to bed. Well she did, I took a shower.

I flopped on my bed after my shower and sighed, My eyes grew heavy and the next thing I knew I was fast asleep.

~Then next morning..~

I woke up to the sound of my morning alarm, I got up and went to the kitchen and Mikasa was holding two tall glasses of Orange juice, I walked up to her and grabbed one, scratching my head. " Thanks Mika.."

She nodded, "No problem.."

She must have noticed my gloom because stopped me, "Eren..did that shorty say something to you..?"

I looked away, "Uh no.." I continued to walk back to my room. After I drank all of my Orange juice I went back to the kitchen and put the cup in the sink and went back to my room.

I decided to go to the gym before I went to the agency so I put my workout clothes on and grabbed my duffel bag and my keys and went out the door.

~Time skip..~ Brought to you by author- sama~

Afterwards I got back home and changed my clothes it was 30 minutes till I had to be at the agency...

I got dressed and waited fir Hanji to get here, When she got here I got in the car and we were off.

When we got there and inside Hanji made sure I was checked in. Then I told her I could make it to Levi's room on my own, she didn't protest she just nodded and waved me on.

When I got to his door I didn't hear Much. I opened it, "Hey Le-..."

Levi was tugging on some guys shirt, He looked at me, I just stood there...

All I thought I could do at the time was run so I did, before he could explain, before he could talk even, I ran back down the hallway and out the front doors.

I could have beer for breakfast
My sanity for lunch
Trying to get over how bad I want you so much

I ran down the side walk, Why was he undressing a guy when he knew I was working today..?

Innocence for dinner
Pour something in my cup
Anything and everything just to fill me up
But nothing ever gets me high like this

I had tears in my eyes but I hadn't noticed until I felt hot streams of salt water fall down my cheeks.

I pick my poison and it's you
Nothing can kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge
I pick my poison and it's you

I kept running until I started to bump into people who were walking the opposite direction I was running.

I can feel you whisper and laying on the floor
I try to stop but I keep on coming back for more
I'm a light-weight and I know it
Cause after the first time, I was falling, falling down
Nothing ever gets me high like this

I pushed passed people, I even ended up kicking a garage can.

I pick my poison and it's you
Nothing can kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge
I pick my poison and it's you

He's been acting distant lately..is it me..?

Bittersweet ecstasy
That you got me in
Falling deep
I can't sleep tonight
And you made me feel like I'm out of my mind
But it's alright, it's alright, it's alright
Bittersweet ecstasy
That you got me in
Falling deep
I can't sleep tonight
And you made me feel like I'm out of my mind
Oh but it's alright, it's alright, it's alright

There was a brick building it was bare so I laid my against it, running me fingers threw ny hair and then slowly slid down.

Nothing ever gets me high like this

I pick my poison and it's you
Nothing can kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge
I pick my poison and it's you

When my bottom fully felt the ground, I hugged my knees and rested my head on them.

Why..?

Why.. is it so hard...to love him..?

(A/N Too soon..? Hope you guys enjoyed let me know your thoughts in the comments and I'll see you in the next one...Byeee~~)

Song : Poison by Rita Ora