That was amazing..(Chapter Seven)

( Your Welcome. Enjoy..~)

(Eren's pov)

So I'm finally gonna see Mr.
Perfect's apartment.

I'm totally gonna seduce him.

"Hey kid if you're coming then get you're ass in my car or I'll leave you here.."

I totally forgot I was spacing out. I walked over to the car opened the door and got in then closed it.

I love his car's smell
It smells just like him..it makes me all horny and weird.

So there I was panting like a dog. I never understood how the slightest things like this make me horny.

I was knocked out of trance suddenly when I heard the car door on his side slam shut.

He looked at me weird before buckling his seat belt. "Are you alright..?" "You're not getting sick on me now are you kid..?"

I shook my head no. "I'm not but when we start down the road can I roll my window down..?"

I really needed to calm myself down. "Fine.."

So he started the car and he pulled out of the car lot then we made our way down the road. I rolled my window down. I took deep silent breaths so I could calm down. I did. Surprisingly.

(After 25 minutes)

We finally made it to Levi's apartment complex his was across the city unlike mine.

We entered the building and went up to his floor on the elevator. I was really trying to retain from kissing him. Trust me. It was difficult.

When we got to his room He unlocked the door. He let me in first bitching at me to take my shoes off at the door before walking inside.

I did so. I walked around and noticed their were multiple pictures on his wall of buildings and over views of city's. It was beautiful.

"Hey I thought you only took exotic pictures.."

He looked over to me "Those were pictures I took before I became quite famous in the Phototaking industry."

I glanced at him then back at the photos "Do you miss taking pictures like this..?"

He chuckled "To be completely honest kid. I sort of do. It was really nice getting to travel all around the globe just to take pictures like those." He paused a split second before he continued,

"But I'm glad I have this job now because I got to meet you.."
I blushed. I tried to avoid his eyes. I tried to change the subject.

"So..do have anything to drink..?"

He nodded "Yeah in the fridge is some beer if you're interested. I usually drink tea."

I nodded and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer out if the fridge. I closed the fridge. Suddenly there were arms wrapped around my waist.

"Can I drink in peace..?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh..but I thought you wanted to see my bedroom...." I almost choked when he said that..

I put my beer can down.

Then next I knew I threw him on his bed. "You have a nice room...Levi.." I purred his name seductively.

He moaned quietly.

"Ah.."

I reached down in between his legs and started to kiss at his neck. Then nibbled his ear. "Do you like that Levi..?" I whispered in his ear.

He mumbled "Y-yes.."

He's acting so cute right now..

I took off my shirt. He looked at my torso. He moved his hand up and over my chest and stomach muscles "Beautiful...Eren.." He then grabbed the back of my neck and crashed our lips together in a feverish kiss.

I licked his bottom lip and he let me enter. I explored his mouth with my tongue. Then our tongues wrestled together. With our lips still together I begin unbuttoning his shirt.

After his shirt was fully unbuttoned, our mouths parted and I started to lick at his neck. Then leave marks there. He's
now mine.

I sucked on his nipple and again heard a slight moan. "Ah.."

I moved up to his ear again whispering seductively "Let me hear you moan louder Levi.."

I unbuckled his pants and moved my hand straight into his boxers and palmed him. Then there it was.

"Ahhh~"

Damn his moans do things to me.

"Tell me what you want Levi..." I said in a lustful tone.

I heard a straight forward answer.

"Fuck me Eren, Fuck me until I can't walk.." that's all I needed to hear before I grabbed his boxers and yanked them off seeing his throbbing cock.

I positioned him with his legs over my shoulders. I slowly pushed into him. "You're so tight.. Levi.."

"..Ahhh"

I started to then thrust into him at a slow pace then Levi of course had to correct me.

"Faster..." Levi commanded.

I went faster then suddenly he let out a loud moan..."Ahhhhhhh~"

"Looks like I found it.."

"E-eren keep going..."

I did as I was told and then he came all over his stomach and I came short after that.

I collapsed on top of him then pulling out before sliding over and laying next to him panting.

We both were panting actually.

Levi tried to catch his breath.

"That.....was....amazing.."

I looked over to him with a slight grin on my face "We need to do that again sometime.." Levi nodded in agreement.

I got up and got a wet wash cloth and cleaned him and I up.

I pulled Levi next to me cuddling with him basically spooning.

"Good night..Levi.."

"Good night..Brat.."

(A/N There's the chapter you've all been waiting for sorry I'm such a lazy peice of shit for not updating sooner. I hope you enjoyed this one. Comment, tell me how I did. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next one. Byeee~)