Stay with me..(Chapter Eight)

(Eren's pov)

I woke up next to this warmth, a warmth I've never experienced before.

It was Levi's body heat..

I don't think I'll ever feel for anyone else the way I do for Levi, he's gorgeous, he smells nice, his very being does it for me.

I love him...

Does he feel the same...? Of course he does why would he sleep with someone he didn't love..

Unless I'm a one night stand..I mean I may have felt his body heat...but that doesn't mean he's next to me. The space next to me is empty now that I've rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I got up and put my boxers back on. Then I decided to see if he left or if he just wasn't in the same room as me..

I walked in the kitchen and he was sitting at the table holding s newspaper and there was a hot cup of coffee in front of him.

Oh so he didn't leave
...Thank goodness...

I snuck up behind him and then moved my hands down his shoulders to his stomach.

"Hey..." I said in a husky voice.

"Hey." He sat up laying his stuff down and turned around then grabbed the back of my neck pulling me down to a chaste kiss it was only a few seconds.

"Mm.." I hummed..

He let go of me "What..?"

"You taste like coffee and toothpaste." I said.

"Is that a problem..?" He questioned.

"No...I like it.." I licked my lips.

I then climbed in his lap straddling him. He crocked his eyebrow "What now..brat..?"

"Can I taste you again?" Before he could answer I smashed pur lips together again. Licking every inch of his mouth. He happily obliged to my action. Our tongues danced together and I then bit his bottom lip pulling away. "You taste good.." I said.

"Oh...?Do I..?" I nodded.

He smirked "And you have morning breathe, kid go brush you're teeth.."

I nodded then walked off embarrassed because of what I did.

~~~~~~

Instead of just brushing my teeth I took a quick shower too.

I came out of the bathroom like 20 minutes later with a towel wrapped around my waist.

I walked out of the room again and Levi was standing up It looked like he was on the phone.

I decided to tease alittle, he was facing the wall and then, his eyes saw me and He about dropped his phone, there was water still dripping down my chest.

He bit his bottom lip. Then wrapped up the conversation and pocketed his phone.

"Your as bold as ever Jaeger."

I cocked my head to the side "Oh am I..?"

"Yes.." he walked up to me then light kissed me on the cheek.

"Get dressed Jaeger and come eat.."

Damn..it

(A/N Shortest chapter ever, but whatever I thought I update because I know how much you guy love this story...Hope you enjoyed...Byeee..~~)