Valentines day special

(Hello people! i decided to update this story since i haven't in a while. Happy valentine's day everyone. <3)

Eren's POV

It's been awhile and apparently i haven't been paying attention, but i have a photo shoot tonight. Levi has been pretty busy with some other clients, I've tried not to get jealous of course. Levi hasn't done much at all to even try and touch me, like i said he's been super busy lately.

Hours went by and then it was finally my turn to take some photos before the shoot tonight, Levi seemed tired, so i just old him to take a coffee break, and he said he was fine.

After my shoot that night, He drove me home, and before i got out, I looked at him and he titled his head and questioned me, "What?" I pulled him by his shirt and kissed him, he was going to pull away but he didn't, he moved his hand up and held my cheek as he kissed me back, i pulled away, "Wanna come inside?" I asked, he nodded a small nod before he pulled over and we both ended up inside my apartment grabbing and tarring clothing from each others bodies, I wanted to touch him, God, I wanted to feel him, his every curve on his stomach and his back muscles. I could tell he wanted me too, his lips touched my neck and from there he didn't stop tainting my skin with his warm kisses, from then on he ended up pushing me on the bed and he kissed me, Our lips never parting, our tongues then started to fight in a demand for dominance. 

I quickly unbuttoned his pants and took off his belt as the kiss proceeded, I mumbled onto his lips, "I want you..Levi.. Enter me...Reclaim me..Let me feel every inch of you.." He merely smirked and moved his face to the side of my face, and his breath i could feel lightly on my ear as he then said, "No worries, I'll make sure everyone on this floor knows who you belong to..." He then tugged my pants off and threw them to the floor, as he then inserted two fingers, I cringed, he then said, "Your tight..It's been awhile..Like what, 2 weeks?" I nodded only to moan to the feeling of his finger curling beneath me. "Ahnn..~" I covered my mouth when he said, " Why don't you let some more cute noises out?" I quickly shook my head and tried to cover my face from the embarrassment. He took the fingers out minutes later, and positioned himself before sliding inside.

I moaned loudly, before he started to thrust at a slow pace, I wanted him to speed up. "L-Levi..Faster.." I said only to turn my face away, "Let me see your face..Brat.." I turned my face back to him before he started to go even faster, Skin upon skin slapping echoed the room.

 I found myself not regretting a single thing that night.

 I love him too much to do that..

(HEYYYYY soooo This was suppose to be short. It was a SPECIAL chapter. I hope everyone of you liked it. Happy valentines day or whatever you celebrate. As always let me know your thoughts in the comments, and i shall see you all in the next chapter. BYEE~)