Postface

And then there were none.

We have reached the end of The Boy Who Couldn't Hold His Breath Underwater. It was fun while it lasted but, sadly, all good things must come to an end and this story is not an exception. 

First of all I'd like to thank every single one of you for reading, voting and commenting this story about my favourite on-screen couple! It means the world to me, and I'm still in a shock how much attention this story eventually got and proceeds to get. It's crazy, all those reads and votes and comments, you are truly amazing and I don't deserve you guys. Thank YOU! I love all of you so much and I will be forever grateful.

Second of all, I'd love to hear your final thoughts about this book. All the good and bad things. Give me a piece of your minds, I need to know what did you think about the ending and my writing in general. I hope I didn't bore you.

What did you think about the ending? (be honest)

Are you interested to read more of my stories? (if you are then in that case I suggest you go to my profile and check out my two Larry fanfictions, if you're into that.)

If you answered 'yes' to the previous question, what do you want me to write next? Larry? More Evak? (any other ships from some TV-series/books? I'm quite familiar with all the ships that are going on right now.)

Please consider following me if you'd like to see when I publish a new on-going story. Because I am going to keep writing, and I truly hope you guys keep tagging along. So please, consider it.

Thank you, and goodbye. For now.

Yours truly,

Nikolina