That Zac Efron Movie

I woke up when I heard rain drops hitting the roof of our cabin. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, yawning. Suddenly I remembered yesterday and that it hadn't be just a dream. I sat up, wide awake and a smile appeared on my lips. Even and I. He had actually broke up with his girlfriend and walked on my door, ready to kiss the hell out of me.

The happiness filled me and I was immediately full of energy so I got out of the bed and pulled a shirt and shorts on. I checked the time and decided that my friends could wake up a little bit earlier today.

"Wakey, wakey!" I yelled, clapping my hands and walking in circles on the floor. "Time to get up!"

"Alarm hasn't went off yet", Eskild mumbled.

"Shut up, Isak", Jonas said and rolled on his stomach, yawning.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled. "It's a beautiful day!"

Magnus groaned. "It's raining, for fuck's sake!"

"Small, unimportant details", I said.

"Remind me to never let you be alone with Even ever again", Eskild said. "It makes you way too happy."

"Don't kill my mood", I said, smiling widely.

"Whatever", Eskild said and sat up. "God, I hate you right now."

Slowly they all got out of their beds, mainly because I kept making so much noise that they couldn't sleep anymore. I waited impatiently that they got dressed and then we went to brush our teeth and after taking our toothbrushes back to the cabin and sitting there for a while, looking for our hoodies, we went to the Great Hall.

We had to run so that we wouldn't get completely soaked. But I was so happy that I actually liked the rain today, I didn't mind at all that it was pouring and the sky was dark.

I saw Even when we were walking inside the dining room. I left my friends and jogged next to him.

"Morning", I said.

"Hi, Isak", he said and smiled.

I opened my mouth to say something but then we passed Chef's table and he stopped us.

"So, you guys are feeling better now?" he asked. "You at least look fine."

We nodded simultaneously.

"Much better", I said. "Sorry for missing the supper yesterday."

He shrugged and dismissed us with a wave of a hand. We walked to our tables and I felt Even tapping slightly my arm before he parted from me and sat down on his table.

I made sure that I sat in a place where I could watch Even. The whole time we were eating I ignored what my friends were talking and just stared at Even, mainly because I just couldn't turn my eyes away.

He looked so good, so hot. He was talking with the boys on his table and they were laughing at something. I couldn't hear anything, I was so distracted by the way Even's face looked when he laughed that I heard nothing of what was going on around me.

Suddenly Even's eyes turned on me and I blushed, knowing I was caught staring. He raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. I blushed even harder and looked down, smiling like an idiot.

When I saw him getting up and leave, I quickly turned to my friends.

"I'm gonna go", I said.

They looked at Even walking away and raised their eyebrows.

"Oi, shut up", I said, and got up, putting away my dishes and then rushed after him.

He was almost outside when I stopped next to him.