The Percussion Section...

Ok, this is already in Spunkyhorse14 's band nerd book, but I wanted to put it in mine as well. These signs are posted around the the percussion section:

 These signs are posted around the the percussion section:

  I've also found other signs. Like, in the kitchen/library, we found a switch above the microwave the says "EF" as the original letters, but someone took something and carved in "JEFF". Also, our director's office door has a sign that says "Dumble" on it.
  Also, there were two signs that took weeks for me to figure out. One of them, on the kitchen door, says:
                      NAHTALOUNJ

Another one, on the white board, says:
                     STILL NAHTAJIM!

  Besides weird signs, we have cool names for the various stuff in our band hall. The place that we store all of the instruments that aren't being rented is the "Dungeon." And only one person has access to it. And do you wanna know who that one person is? The Kidnapper. Go figure.
  Also, the uniform storage room is called the "Lair." I'm actually not sure how it got that name. Also, there's a door in the instrument room that leads out to the Arena floor. When my friends and I discovered it, we called it "The Door to Narnia." We still call it that, as a matter of fact.

  Also, at parents/teacher conference, FluffehDaCat 's mom was looking at the award plaques on our trophy wall. She noticed that one of the awards said,"1000-01." Geez, I knew our band director was old, but I didn't know he was that old. I pointed it out to him and he claimed it was a "typo." But, Fluffeh, Spunky, and I have joked before about our director teaching the dinosaurs and a t-Rex failed class because he got out on trombone.
  Anyways, this is just a tip of the iceberg of what goes on in band hall,