Family Reunion

So, Spunkyhorse14 and I were texting each other about the basketball game that we're playing with the Advanced Band  on the 27th. I asked if she was going and she was like,"Yeah, you?" I said,"Of course, Who wouldn't want to be with the family? It's like a family get together!
.....Mom, Hux, you, Anakin, Fluffeh....."
Then, I got the perfect plan for a band family reunion:
Flutes: the quiet relative always on their phones. Saxophone: sits in the corner. Clarinets: the relatives complaining about something 😉 Trumpets, Lower Brass, and Percussion: the relatives daring each other to do different things and are the ones keeping the reunion interesting. French horns: pretending they're someone they're not because they're not actually French. (Sorry, MrPeanutWaffles ) pantomiming, maybe?

.......
But...who would be cooking the food?
Eh, the band director could take care of that.
Or the saxophones could, instead.
They're food might be a little spicy...
And the band director would be a picky eater, wanting more variety.
The flute player would be the stove alarm....
The percussion players would perfect they're meat hammering skills with they're mallets...
The trombone would be the water pitcher....(FluffehDaCat said that when she pours water down her slide, it comes out of the bell)
The tuba would deep fry the food...

The french horns would be cooking the french fries..

The trumpet would be the dinner bell, calling everyone inside, or they would be bragging about they're cooking.

AND........The clarinets would be daring everyone to use their chapstick.

So, there you go, folks. The recipe for the perfect band family reunion!