Jihan 2

"Hey hyung!" Seokmin shouted as he ran to walk beside the older, flashing off his white teeth as he always does.

Jeonghan just finished fixing up his things and he just started walking away from the lockers when his friend suddenly showed up.

"Oh hey Seokmin." Jeonghan greeted back and gave him a slight smile when Seokmin reached him.

"Hyung don't go just yet. Somebody's looking for you." Seokmin wiggled his eyebrows and looked towards his left side. He followed the younger's gaze then he found Joshua standing at the outside of a classroom.

"Why is he looking for me?" Jeonghan asked Seokmin but seconds have passed and he still didn't receive an answer so he looked back at his friend, only the find nobody standing beside him.

"Jeonghan!" Jeonghan heard Joshua's excited voice and saw him walking towards his direction. "Hi." Joshua greeted him properly with a sweet smile that almost made Jeonghan question his real feelings for the other male. But of course that was just almost. He was still convinced at the thought that his feelings for Joshua was merely a small crush.

"Are you busy right now?"

Jeonghan shook his head, a little embarrassed after realizing that he has been staring at Joshua for quiet a while.

"Great! Would you mind joining me in the music room?" Joshua asked.

Jeonghan hesitated a bit at first, but when he realized that he doesn't have anything better to do, he said yes. They walked through the corridors silently until they reached the room. Nobody was in there so it was completely quiet. Jeonghan loved the peaceful atmosphere inside.

Joshua sat on one of the chairs and dragged the other one near his. He patted on the chair that he just dragged, signalling Jeonghan to sit beside him. Jeonghan sat there and looked all over the room. It was the room when he heard Joshua and Hansol sing a song together.

He snapped away from his thoughts when he heard Joshua strum his guitar.

'Don't try to make me stay or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer

Heartache doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

Midnight ain't no time for laughing,

When you say goodbye

It makes your li-i-ips, so kissable

And your ki-i-iss, unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes, irresistible.

I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else

I wish I knew the answer

But I know if I go now

If I leave and I'm on my own tonight

I'll never know the answer

Midnight doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light

Heartache flips my world around

I'm falling down, down, down that's why

I find your li-i-ips, so kissable

And your ki-i-iss, unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes, irresistible.

Joshua was looking directly into Jeonghan's eyes which made Jeonghan a bit uncomfortable at first. But thanks to Joshua's sweet voice that overcame that uneasiness. He didn't even realize that he was already enjoying listening to him. Jeonghan was so mesmerized by Joshua's voice that when Joshua suddenly stopped singing, it disappointed him.

Jeonghan heard someone's footsteps walking inside the room making him dart his eyes into where the voice was coming from.

"I'm sorry to disturb your little serenade party, Hong."

Jihoon had a stern voice while saying it and then stared at both of them for a moment before leaving. Joshua sighed, not knowing what to do after. He wanted the moment to be perfect but Jihoon ruined it. Not that he is mad or anything, he's just disappointed because of the wrong timing. Now the awkwardness between him and Jeonghan is piling up again.

"Your voice is so beautiful." Jeonghan talked, trying to kill the awkward atmosphere that's filling up the whole room.

"Really?"

"Really. I've heard you several times before, when you are performing here in school. But I think it sounded even better just now." Jeonghan said.

"Thanks." Joshua smiled which again mixed his emotions up. He didn't know why he suddenly changed when it comes to Joshua. Usually, he'll admire it when he smiles cause he really looked good when he does but he never felt any sort of butterflies before.

They have been staring at each other for an unknown reason for a couple of seconds when Jeonghan's phone unfortunately rang, ruining another moment.

"Hey Mingyu... What? She's there?.. Why would she be there?.. Okay.."

He grabbed his bag and slung it over his right shoulder.

"I'm sorry Joshua, I've got to go." He gave Joshua an apologetic smile and Joshua just nodded.

"Uh wait!" Joshua said before Jeonghan could pass the door. "Who was she?" Joshua nervously asked, biting his lower lip.

"She? You mean the one in the phonecall? She's my.. girlfriend." Jeonghan answered.

Joshua almost froze in his place after hearing it. He wanted to think but his thoughts suddenly went blank.

"Oh come on, Joshua. I'm kidding!" Jeonghan said while laughing. "She's my younger sister, Jeongyeon." He added.

On the other hand, Joshua sighed in utter relief knowing that it wasn't true because if it was, it would definitely confuse the shit out of him.

"See you tommorow, Shua."

Jeonghan waved goodbye and slightly ran to go home.

Joshua smiled at the nickname, it felt like they got a bit closer. He loved how it sounded when it came out of Jeonghan's mouth.

After fixing up his own things, he already headed home and slumped his body on his bed and promised himself to wake up for dinner. It has been a long day and he can't wait to see Jeonghan again.

※※※※※※※※※
If you don't know the song, it's Irresistible by One Direction. It's a good song and I didn't have any idea of what song to put here so I just chose it lmao.