Han

It has been a week ever since the basketball match. Jeonghan tried to talk to Seungcheol after that day, but his bestfriend just ignored him. For the past five days, Jeonghan tried so hard to talk to the older and figure out what's wrong with him but he just kept on miserably failing. It's either Seungcheol will refuse to talk to him or he will just completely ignore him. Even now he is outside Seungcheol's class, waiting for it to end. He really can't afford to stay like this with his bestfriend.

Jeonghan clenched his fists as the bell rang. He tried to calm himself down. For the past years of their friendship this is the first time that he felt so nervous to talk to Seungcheol.

"Cheol!" He called out when he saw Seungcheol walking out of the room. Just like the past days, he just ignored Jeonghan and continued walking so Jeonghan didn't have a choice but to walk towards him and stop him before he goes farther.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me?!" He exclaimed. The other students didn't really seem to care and he was relieved because of that.

Seungcheol stopped and stared at Jeonghan for seconds before speaking

"Isn't it obvious? I want to stay away from you and I want you to stay away from me." Seungcheol said and walked pass him. His tone lacked emotion and that even made it more hurtful for Jeonghan.

Jeonghan gulped, still processing his bestfriend's words. He can't believe he said that. He just stood there with his shaky hands. And as soon as he tried to take a step, he felt a teardrop fall down his cheek. He quickly brushed it off with his hand.

Shit. I think he's out of his senses. He thought as he stomped his feet on the ground due to frustration.

---

"Hey man! Wassup man!"
"Hip-hop man!"
"Yeah hip-hop!"
"You know what I'm sayin'?"

Joshua couldn't help but to laugh at his friends' silliness. Both those two are always acting all cool whenever they meet.

"I hate how Hansol tolerates Soonyoung's hip-hop soul." Seokmin who was sitting beside Joshua on the bench. "Also when everybody thinks it's cool when you rap." He added earning a playful punch from Joshua.

"You're just jealous of my talent." He defended. "Why would I?" "Because I'm cool."

Soonyoung continued on making puns while Hansol just laughed at those for he is bored and he didn't want Soonyoung to stop. Seokmin was just helping Soonyoung for more puns and sometimes talking about stuffs with Joshua. Joshua actually didn't seem to hear any of it for his eyes were pinned on a human being sitting alone on the bench at the other side of the field.

"Seokmin-ah, isn't that your friend, Yoon Jeonghan?"

Seokmin's eyes wandered to where Joshua was pointing and analyzed who it was.

"Jeonghan-hyung? I think it's him. What is he doing here during this hour?... And he's alone. I think I should go to him."

Seokmin was about to stand up when he saw someone approaching his hyung.

"Who is that?" Seokmin asked. Joshua saw the person too and thought that he already saw him, but later on gave up on figuring out who it was.

"Creepy.. Are they in like.. a secret relationship or something? Why would they meet at night?" Seokmin said while chuckling.