Shujeong

"Wait, don't go there." Jeonghan quickly stopped Junhui from walking towards Seokmin and Joshua who were eating in the table at the corner of the cafeteria.

"What? There isn't a vacant table left." Junhui frowned.

"Don't ruin it for me." Jeonghan whispered to him.

"Ruin what?" Junhui gave him a confused look.

Jeonghan just glared at Junhui and looked for his cellphone inside his bag. He started stealing pictures of them after he found it.

"Are you serious? You're still in your fantasy of Seoksoo? You're hopeless."

"I ship them. Shut up."

"You're creepy. Let's just go." Junhui snorted and grabbed Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan just let Junhui drag him for he already got enough pictures.

"Oh hyung!" Seokmin greeted them warmly. "How are you? I've never seen you for days."

"We're good." Jeonghan replied.

"Can we sit with you? The cafeteria is full." Junhui asked.

"Sure!" Replied Seokmin who once again flashed his bright teeth.

Jeonghan and Junhui placed their food on the table first before sitting next to each other.

"Seungcheol-hyung is not with you hyung?" Seokmin asked before taking a bite of his hamburger.

Hearing Seungcheol's name, Jeonghan wasn't able to help himself from thinking about the older. They will usually eat together during breaks, talk to each other about how their classes were, walk together at home, and many other things that bestfriends normally do. He can't help but sigh. Thinking about how Seungcheol has ignored him for the past week is so suffocating for him. He just can't get used to it. And he doubts that he will ever get used to it.

"Hyung, are you even listening?" Seokmin said while waving his right hand in front of Jeonghan's face interrupting Jeonghan's thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Joshua asked.

"No.. I'm fine. Don't mind me." Jeonghan said with no visible signs that he's really fine.

"Well, are you sure?... I might help if you have any problem?" Joshua said.

The whole table was silent for a moment. Not an awkward silence, but a silence that is waiting for Jeonghan to speak. "I don't have a problem. But I would appreciate if you could go out with me this weekend." Jeonghan said without a pause making the other three in shock.

Seokmin then couldn't help but to show off his mischievous grin. If Jeonghan has Seoksoo, then so does Seokmin has Jihan. Just fair and square.

"Hyung, are you asking Shua-hyung to go with you in a date?" Seokmin said with a tone that made it obvious that he was teasing Jeonghan and while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes." Jeonghan plainly replied making Joshua freeze in his seat.

"Are... you serious?" Joshua nervously asked.

"I wasn't joking." Jeonghan replied again with the same tone making Junhui laugh silently next to him.

"Honestly, I think you two make a cute couple." Junhui stated, following a whine when Jeonghan kicked his foot under the table.

There was a minute of silence, until Seokmin decided to show his funny side to stop the awkward atmosphere that was building up. They were all having fun until the bell decided to ring and they had no choice but to go to there classes.

"I thought you weren't gonna do it." Junhui said while punching Jeonghan slightly on the shoulder.

"I did it because I had no choice." Jeonghan just replied and the two parted ways to go to their own classes.