Ch. 4

Chapter 4

-------------------

"Oh shit.."

I look back at Andy and see him struggling trying to carry Alpha. I giggle and could feel him glaring at the back of my head.

"Did we actually walk this far hypno?" he says as he breathes deeply. 

I shrug my shoulder and keep walking. But I was really wanting to say maybe, because it did seem longer to the truck?  I keep walking when I suddenly less crunching of snow. 

"Are you really taki-" 

I turn around and see that Andy suddenly wasn't there. Not even Alpha. I look around eagerly seeing if there's any  attackers in the trees. I hear a low cough and pull out Alphas revolver on the threat. 

He wore red and yellow with a lighting bolt in the middle. 

The Flash.

"Oh shit..."

I roll my eyes and pull the trigger rapidly and he flashes from left to right dodging all bullets

"Hey! come on stop shooting!"

I ignore is pleas and shoot more eagerly and fast. I hear him grunt as a bullet grazes his shoulder making him trip on a fallen tree branch. I act quickly and hop on top of him holding the gun to his chin.

"Where is Lighting Rod..." 

he doesn't answer and I just smile. I grab his throat and pump all of my power out. My eyes started to glow the brightest Purple ever and black veins started to cover his eyes.

"Where is he..." 

"He's behind the tree knocked out." He says in a trance voice. 

I smile and smack his cheek playfully. "Now dont move

He nods his head slowly lust in his eyes. I get off him and check behind the tree with the whole in the middle, And just like he said there LR was knocked out with the biggest bump on his temple like a red apple. Alpha was still asleep by his side.