Ch. 3 (Part 3)

(AN: IF IT DIDNT LOAD ALL THE WAY PLEASE PM ME OKAY!!!)

Chapter 3.3

------------------------

"Now Sleep..."

When the rocket hit the side of the truck me and LR went flying to the side. As the truck kept on flipping in mid air the back doors flew open and were ripped off the hinges. 

When the truck stopped I almost threw up. It's not everyday you get to be flipped in a truck almost gonna die.  I look to my side and see LR laying on the floor. I push him with my foot and he just grunts in pain.

"Well that was fun!" I smile and get up from the the chair.

"Sure was.." Sparky says as he helps himself up by gripping the chair and grunting.

I giggle and try to help him up but he just hits my hand away and gets by himself. I just roll my eyes, and walk out of the truck into the  cold winter. As I look around and see that are helicopter was nowhere in sight. 

"Are ride is gone LR," I sigh in defeat. "Probably got shot down by the other truck behind us . I hope Johnny made it" 

I giggle to myself. Knowing him He probaly did. 

As I walk around to the side of the truck there was barely a dent in the side. Damn pretty good armor. I walk up to the passenger side seat in the front, and notice that the door was open and there wear footprints leading away.

I smile, I'm not surprised he made it either.

"Hey! were do you think your going!?" I turn around and laugh at LR for taking so long to get out the truck. 

He looks at me and glares and then smiles. "I can't believe we survived that RPG" 

I roll my eyes and continue on the snow path where Alpha went. 

"Hey, Wait up!" 

I just roll my eyes again and ignore his pleads. As we continue on the path I noticed something thats been bugging me for the longest. I look to my left and stare at LR as we keep on walking, I just can't shake the feeling that  I wanna know his backstory, why he ended up in Belle reve, and most importantly what's his real name?

"Hey LR can I ask you something." 

He nods his head in confirmation. "Yeah sure why not, we have nothing better to do." He laughs and sits on stump.

I stop my head and nod my head. "mhm, well I just wanted to what's your name?"

"An--" 

I hear a click of a gun loading and I just smile. "Hey daddy."

I look  and see him leaning  against a tree. blood was dripping from his head, his leg looked twisted (Probably broken), and a loaded revolver aimed right at us.

"Put your hands up!" he yells. well he tried, but it just came as a sore cough.

I rolled my eyes and walk up to him snow crunching under my feet. When I reach him he holds the gun up to my forehead and I just sigh.

"Your not gonna shoot me Alpha. Your hurt and need help." I put my hand over his hand and can feel my energy going through his body. 

He drops the gun and leans against the tree without moving.  I smile. "See that wasn't so hard, now was it." He forcefully shakes his head. 

I brush his cheek with my hand and he tries to pull away. "resiting now are we..." I see my eyes turn a bright violet in his iris. "Now sleep..." He falls to the ground and you could here him breathing softly. 

"Hey, what was your name again LR" I turn around and see LR just staring in amazement, and i just smile.

"Andy..." he said with a dry laugh.

"Well Andy can you carry him, You're the strongest out of me and you so..."