Ch. 1

(A/n: hey you guys got my laptop!!!/ well back to the main thing i just wanted to tell you guys i switched Alpha; head of the prison

(A/n: hey you guys got my laptop!!!/ well back to the main thing i just wanted to tell you guys i switched Alpha; head of the prison. to an actor;christened Cameron actor for Alpha. pic is above. oh and i was wondering can someone make a trailer for hypno?.) PS: i think he way cuter ;3

Chapter 1

------------------------

"You called me Daddy."

it's been almost to weeks since I was put in here by the batman. Well I think it was batman. This place was different though. the walls were colder and the space was way to small like a normal jail cell, and I rarely get enough food. Threw the days i've been here sounds bounced off these walls of people in agony. I can't stand it anymore it's like i'm going insane. 

I giggle at the thought. 'Insane'. It brings back memory's of harley and I. 

"let me out of here!!"

i flinch as i hear the screeching sound for help. it sounded like.... it couldn't be.

"But Joker said he..." i brush the thought away.

No that couldn't be him. Joker promised me he taken care of the problem. i sigh. Guess I really cracked enough to be paranoid. I walk over to the bars and stick my head out to see if any guards are up and about. As I look I could see the head dog around here Alpha. I smile at him. Ever since i got here I would always tease him. 

let have some fun, shall we.

he noticed me staring  and he gave me a glare. As he began to come closer he would take his baton and hit it against the other cells. when he approached he looked down at me. I move my head back through the bars and wait for him.

As he comes up to the bars I smile and come closer. he looks down at me and gives me no emotion. that's what I hate about him, he never shows any emotion.

"Hey there daddy." I say as I brush my body against the bars.

he keeps a straight face, and I just giggle.

"Come on, you're telling me you don't want a taste" I unzip my orange body suit a little as my shoulder reflected the sunlight through the small window I have.

He stares at my shoulder and I see his adam's apple go up and down. finally, a reaction. He grabs the neck of my  jumpsuit and slams me forward against the bars.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever. Call me Daddy" he said as he growled. Like I mean he actually 'growled'. He pushes me back as I land on my bottom. I rub my butt at the pain from the impact.

"Daddy you don't have to be so rough" He rolls his eyes at my comment and starts to walk away. I get up quick and head for the bars. "What about my food daddy!" he stops in his tracks and turns around. I knew he didn't forget. 

As he walked back to my cell he smiled and zapped the cage with his taser. I start to feel the electricity flow through me as I fly all the way back against the wall. "You called me daddy." with that he walks away from my cell.

before I begin to pass out. I smile and let out a little whisper. "huh, daddy...."

*★*

As I lay back in the sorry excuse for a bed, I think about the encounter with Alpha. That was the first time he ever reacted to my flirting. I turn my head on my pillow thinking yesterday over. As I look down my stomach starts to growl. I rub my tummy and think about how alpha did not give me my food yesterday. I put on a pouty face and look at the bars and remembered when he shocked me.  

my head suddenly jerks up from the banging on the bars. 

"Food." he said.

he sets it down and walks away without even glaring. I give a confused look as I walk over to my food and grab it off the slot. As I sit on my bed... well i wouldn't say bed more like the ground with just a cover and a baggy pillow, I begin to eat when I see little card on the side off my old greens. ew. 

I move the greens and grab the card.

'Hypno, I'm Coming for you and harley.'

-J

I put the card down and smile. Wait harley is here too? 

 I'm getting out of here.  

I set down my food and stick the card in the side of my pillow. After, I lay down and get ready for the long road ahead of me.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter next one will be extra long. Promise

lola bunny

PLzzzzzzzzz Vote, Comment, and Share!!!!

it gives me inspiration to write ;3