Ch. 3 (Part 2)

Chapter 3.2

------------------------

"You're lucky there's this wall between us, so I can't snap some sense into you Daddy"

I looked out the window as the tree's went past the van. All that was going through my mind was 'Would I make it out of this alive.'

"Are we there yet!"  the driver ignores my comment and continues driving. I roll my eyes and continue to stare back out the window. 

I look to my left and see that 'Lighting Rod' was sitting to the right of me, he was bruised and had a black eye. I guess he put up more of a fight  the me. 

I nudge my foot against him and he just leans towards the window more. Fine don't try to help me escape.  I roll my eyes and try to break out of the specialized cuffs made for me and this big fella right here next to me.

"Come on! please let me go. I won't tell Mr. J at all promise" 

"Shut the hell up Hypno, and sit back!" Alpha said in the passenger seat said while loading his gun.

"You're lucky there's this wall between us, so I can't snap some sense into you Daddy"

I look out the window once more  and see that it started to snow. Just what I needed right now, to be cold with just this jumpsuit on.

As I look more past the snow I see something in the distance, a black helicopter and it doesn't seem like my captive's Helicopter either. I watch closely as it get closer and closer.

When it's finally in clear point, I see that the jokers sticker in on the side of it. I smiled widely. I relax my body and flex my feet so it looks im on my tiptoes. I slide them both out of the leg cuffs easily ass undoing a belt.

I look up and see the guard sitting across from me doing something on his phone. Big mistake. I hop on my seat and launch toward his. At first he's shocked so this gives me the opportunity  to strike. I grab his chin and the back of his neck. Snap. Easy.

I hop off him and look towards LR. He stares at the dead body in front of me. I roll my eyes and grab the keys in the guards pocket. I walk over to LR and undo his cuffs. He looks up at me astounded at what I did.

"Come on LR. We gotta go" I peck him on the cheek and he glares. I smile my chesire smile. He rolls his eyes and looks to the left spotting the helicopter not too far. 

"Who the hell is that!" 

I look to where he was pointing to see that Joker's main henchmen Johnny was holding a rocket launcher. I smile.

"Oh thats Just Johnny" As I wave.

*★*

OMFG sorry for not updating in forever christmas is coming up and stuff, Also sorry for the short chapter *HIDES IN FEAR*