Ch. 2

PS: there's gonna be a camo.  

A/n: Collar idea from @RO212198 

Chapter 2 

----------------------

"Shocking"

I pull at the collar around my neck. Ever since I tried to seduce Alpha with my ability they decide to slap this collar around my neck, and it feels like it shrinks every time I wake up.

I sigh as I stop trying to take this death trap off  my neck.

As I get up from the cold ground, I stare at the rusted bars of my cell. 

"He should be here by now" 

I walk over to the bars and stick my head out, but instead of Alpha walking my way it was Amanda waller. 

i retract my head from the bars and run over to my bed and face the wall while pretending that I didn't notice her.  I hear her heels click against the concrete and stop instantly.  

"Hey" her serious tone said.

I turn around slowly and face the entrance to the cell, but she wasn't there.

"You're just like him." A male voice says instead of hers.

I quickly head over to my bars and stick my head out. I could see her but she was by the cell beside me.

"Excuse me." she backfired. 

"The Bat, I get the same feeling I get when I'm around him, when I'm around you" he stated.

 "And what's that feeling?" She asked further.

I gulp and wait for the stranger to continue.

"Like you have it all figured out, Like  you know more then you lead on." he elaborated.  

I saw her smirk but then it turned into a frown.

"See you soon" She started to walk the opposite way of my cell and I sighed in relief. I pulled my head back and slid down the bars. 

I could hear a low chuckle. "This is gonna be good." As I begin to head to my bed, I hear a squishy sound "God Damnit!"