Ch. 3 (Part 1)

sorry for not updating in do long Just started school work and stuff. sorry again...

this chapter will be extra long (new character too) for you guys ;) 

Chapter 3

----------------------

"And they say i'm Crazy?"

I start to slide into the splits for to practice my flexibility.  I finish the splits and sigh in relief. I remember how it use to hurt like hell when I started to learn. 

I flex my arms as I start to head into a hand-stand. at first I almost slip but then gain balance. I hear lots of guards talking down the hall and smile as they walk to my cell. 

"Remember men he dangerous, keep your guard up!" I smile as the cell of bar begins to open.

when the first guard charges in, I stand up from the ground and hit him with a roundhouse kick. I smile as his head connects into the cement wall and slowly slides down. 

"Catwomen taught me that."  I smile.

I charge at the next guard and knee him in the stomach. At this point he's holding his stomach on the ground grunting. I stomp my foot on his head and knock him out. The guards were shocked at my takedowns, but instantly there on me holding me down. I struggle but nothing happens. 

they pull me up and slap the cuffs on my wrist. They start to move me out the cell and down the hallway. This is the first time i've been out of this cell, well except the time of the room sweeping. But every time i wouldn't get a good look at my surrounding because I was to busy checking ou- you know what i mean. 

the walls were yellow and rusty and it smelled like a straight sewer all around. We continue to walk down this disgraceful hallway. At first i thought they were gonna let me go but I shouldn't of got my hopes up. We approach a door and the guard in front of me taps on the keypad. 

"I Won't peek, promise" I wink and close my eyes.

I hear a faint click and the door opens with a creek. the guard holding my hands undo the cuffs and pushes me inside the room. I trip and fall, I expect to land on the cold cement floor, but instead i land on something hard. I hear a low grunt. 

The door was shut before I could ask any question. I suddenly get pushed and land on my side.

"hey!" I yell at the person that just pushed me. I looked at the stranger and noticed it was the guy from the other cell, I smirk and get up. I hold out my hand but he smacks it away and gets up himself. 

I shrug and look at my surroundings. it looked like a waiting room but more like a motel waiting room. I Cringe when I see something on the couch. 

"I'm not even gonna ask." 

He turns around and gives me a raised eyebrow. "What?" 

I roll my eyes and ignore his question. I continue with my mission to escape. I walk over to the door that we entered in (Well thrown in but you know what I mean). I look at the hinges and notice a big sealed lock on the door. Damn it. I slide down the door and shiver at the cold floor.

I look up and see the stranger walking around too looking for escape. I giggle as he fails like I did.

"Already tried." 

He totally ignores me and continues to try to find and exit of some kind. I roll my eyes and lean my head against the door. 

*★*

It's been over two hours and we're still in this stuffy room. The guy even had to unzip his jumpsuit to his waist to gets some air. I didn't mind because of the hot ass six pack he had. and to top it off sweat rolling down his chest. I think I almost died. If it wasn't for these colla- Wait! hold up back to the point, I need to know what im doing here.

I hear the the latch on the door click and we both look at the door and wait for the person to enter. 

Amanda Waller.

she walked in with her black heels and a black dress like suit on. Her facial features could kill. literally. 

We watched as she stepped in threw the door and had a small smile on her face. 

"Hello, You already know who I am."

we both glared  at her as she pulled in a metal chair. It screeched against the ground as she unfolded it. She sat down as calmly as one could be. It seemed like she wasn't dazed, that she was holding two people against their will.

"What do you want from us." I said coldly.

She just stares me straight in the eye and doesn't say a single word, The only thing that could would be are breathing.  

She smiles. "I have a mission for you two, and you might get killed"

I gulp. "And they say I'm Crazy?"

*★*

I'm so happy im done with this chapter and yes Lighting rod will be featured in this story. :D

Oh and the new character comes in on part 2