Prologue

• hey guys I'm posting this chapter today Saturday because I'm getting a laptop instead of a iPad so I hope you enjoy •

Prologue
-----------------------
"So your telling me, to join a group of Psychopaths. I like it."

I smile and stare threw the black tinted window of the holding cell. I hear a faint buzz, and the door swings open.

"Boss don't! it's too dange-" I hear the door click back shut before the guard could finish. The person that entered wore a plume dress like suit. With black heels. As she begins to sit down I could already feel my powers kicking in. My eyes start to turn into a light purple from what I can see through the tinted glass.

"That's not gonna work Eris." She states coldly as my eyes turn back to dark purple.

I sigh as I lay back in the chair. "At least I tried." She ignores my comment, and pulls something out her suitcase.

As she opens her suitcase she pulls out a yellow folder with my name printed on. She starts to open it and places photos all around.

"You see this" she points to the picture with me and Harley with joker posing with guns. "You guys are like the triple power couple. The king,the queen, and there little brat you."

I laugh and start cracking up. Is she serious. What is she trying to prove. It's not my fault that are relationship is funny. We just like it that way. "Is this supposed to prove something?" I say as I try to get out these handcuffs.

She ignores my question yet again and pulls out of page with my mugshot on it. "Devolved powers at sixteen blah blah blah. Robbed gas station and corner stores blah blah blah. Got sexual abused by father because of abilities then killed him later on." She stops reading, and looks up at me. I could feel the tear running down my cheek, but i quickly wipe it away with my sleeve. I haven't brought up that memory in a long time. I actually forgot how it felt that's why it hit me so hard.

After that she just kept continues on my life story. At one point I just got really annoyed and had to do something about it. "Why are you really hear damn!" I interrupted.

She looks up and gives me one of her death glares. She closes the folder and sets it back and her suitcase. Then she crosses her fingers and breaths deep.
"I'm assembling a task force for very bad people to do very bad things, and I want you to be in it."

I stare at her blankly before cracking up. I just couldn't help it's just the way she said 'very bad things'. I settle down, and she looks at me cold. "You can't be serious" I look her up and down.

"I'm very serious Mr. O'brien" I gulp As she fixes her suit.

"So you want me to join a group of psychopaths, I like it."I smile and nod. Anything to get out this hell hole. It's just I didn't know I was going somewhere worse than actual hell. she smiles and shoots me with a tranquilizer gun and I fall to the side uncomfortable and knocked out.

*•*

I slowly open my eyes. At first it was all dark, but then my eyes adjusted to the night sky, and in the corner you could see the yellow moon.

I sit up quickly, And look around and see that I'm on a roof. I stand up and walk over to the edge and look over it. There sitting in plain sight was the new bank that just opened. I put my hands in my hoodie from the chilly night, as I do I feel something crumble. Like a piece of paper would feel. I pull it out.

Rob Gotham bank.
-The wall

I crumple the paper and throw it off the roof. I smile. "This is gonna be fun."

*•*

I slide down the fire escape and walk across the street like regular J-walker minding my own business. As I end up in front of the new Gotham bank. See how I said new, well the other one was....well you see we; Harley and Joker kinda blew it up. I giggle at the good times as I pick lock the door.

I enter gracefully and start to skip down the red carpet. As I jump over the marble counter to get to the big safe waiting for me, I hear the window above me shatter as a black figure swoops down. I smile. Of course he would show up. The one and only.

Nightwing 

He looks up and smirks. I roll my eyes and just sigh. He gives me a confused face. "Who are you?"

I glance I the safe and back at him. Should I tell him who I am. Batman the only one who noes. I smile, as I walk up close to him in his personal space. I start to trail my finger over his blue lines shaped like a bat. He stares down at me and i smile at him. At this point my powers going into effect I could see threw his iris my light purple ones. I could see sweat going down his forehead.

"Your resisting. I like that" as he begins to speak I put my lips onto his. Black Veins started grow from his lips to his head. I finally let go and he steps back startled. I smiled, it worked. "Now you're going to let me leave out this place, with this money"

He nods his head in agreement.

"Now let's do this" I say as I crack my fingers.

*•*

As I walk out with Nightwing with bags of cash in his hands. I kiss him on the cheeks and see the black veins go to his head again. "Your such a gentleman" as we begin to walk Nightwing is instantly knocked out by something. I look around everywhere. "Who's out there"

He taps my shoulder behind as I look around he sucker punches and I got knocked out right there on the ground.

And that's how I ended up in Belle Reve.

Vote, comment, and shareeee 😝😝
Words: 1059