S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 12

Start from the beginning

"And who told you that?" I asked.

"Alex" Peirce replied.

"And you would believe him over me?" I asked disgusted.

"Sorry" He said quietly.

"Do you really think I would go out to find him?" I asked with a laugh, trying to clear the tension in the air.

Peirce didn't answer he just scooted closer to me and I flinched as he lifted up his arm.

"I hate it how you flinch every time I come near you" Peirce whispered while stroking the side of my face with his hand.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"You have nothing to apologize for, it's my fault. I hate hurting you, I hate the marks I have left on you and I hate how you flinch because

you think I'm going to hurt you" He said and I could tell he was ashamed of himself; the look in his eyes said it.

"What if it's worse next time?" I whispered while a tear escaped and ran down my face.

"It won't be because I'm not going to hurt you" Peirce said while wiping the tear away and pulling me into his arms where I broke down into tears.

"I hate the fact that I am the reason why you're crying" Peirce commented and I heard his voice crack.

I gripped on to him tighter and buried my face into his chest even further. He smelt nice and it kind of gave me comfort but I needed more reassurance.

"Kiss me" I mumbled when my tears had calmed.

"What?" Peirce asked with a chuckle and I'm fairly sure he knew what I asked.

"Kiss me" I repeated.

"Why don't you kiss me?" He said and I looked up at his face which had a cheesy grin on it.

"Because I want you to kiss me" I argued.

"What if I want you to kiss me though?" Peirce asked cheekily.

"Your loss" I said with a shrug of my shoulders and pressed my face back into his chest.

"You're really stubborn aren't you?" He questioned and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yes" I said while looking up at Peirce and grinning at him.

"Fine" Peirce said with a mischievous smile and pecked me on the lips.

"Is that all I get?" I asked with puppy-dog eyes.

"Yep" He answered grinning.

"You're mean" I complained while folding my arms across my chest and looking away stubbornly.

"I know" Peirce said with a big smile.

I leant up to kiss him on the lips but he turned his head at the last minute and I only got him on the cheek.

"You're being a bitch" I said while fake glaring at him.

Peirce only grinned as a response and started inching his head towards mine. Just as I thought he was going to kiss me he started tickling me.

"S-stop" I managed to stutter in between laughs. By now I was laying on my bed, on my back with Peirce hovering over me.

Peirce stopped tickling me but stayed hovering over me while staring into my eyes. I felt myself blushing; his gaze was intense but comfortable.

Slowly he inched his head closer and closer to me until our lips met. The sweet taste of his mouth on mine drove me crazy and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together like nothing else mattered and I could feel my body tingling just from the touch of him. I was gasping for breath so I slowly pulled away. Peirce's lips found my neck where he slowly trailed kisses along it. When he reached my earlobe and nibbled on it I couldn't help but moan. I felt his lips smile on me as he moved back and sucked on my neck. I couldn't take it any longer and made his lips find mine again. I arched my back up to try and press my self further into him. I bit down gently on his bottom lip and heard him moan. Our breaths were shaky and I felt Peirce's hand slide under my shirt. My body tingled at his touch as he slowly cupped my breast in his hand.

"You're beautiful" Peirce whispered huskily.

In the background I heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Someone's here" I whispered.

"Damn" Peirce replied while slowly sliding his hand along my stomach.

"I know" I agreed, I really did want to continue our make-out session.

My breathing hitched as Peirce inched his hand lower and lower, towards the top of my shorts.

Peirce must have noticed my hesitation because he pulled me into a hug and then ran his hands through my messy hair.

"C'mon lets go down stairs" Peirce said while entwining our hands.

I smiled and stood up, and then we made our way downstairs.

"How are you man, I haven't seen you for ages?" I heard Zane greet someone.

"I'm good and it has been a while" Alex answered.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Peirce mumbled.

"No idea, obviously trying to start something" I replied while gripping Peirce's hand tighter.

I glared at Alex as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I see you two are an item" Alex commented with a mischievous look in his eyes that said 'I'm going to ruin your relationship'.

I uploaded faster then what I usually do>>Be proud of me lmao. I love the response that I got on the last chapter and I am number five on whats hot!!! thank you all sooo much that is the best I have ever done. If it wasn't for yous then I wouldn't be there XD

LTH and Mashicles <3 (You know who you are :P)