Life Saver//BTS ft. Beast

This is a short BTS one.

GiKwang's pov ~ My members forced me to get up because we are adopting someone. My arm still hurts from the scars I have, yes I cut but stopped last week. Anyways we arrived at the orphanage  and right when we walked in I saw a little girl about 15 had a cold expression and was cutting herself, I ran up to her. Me "Hey hey what are you doing?" she stopped and looked at me then my bandaged arm. ???"You used to cut?" She said coldly. I nodded and she put the small blade down and I said "Can I adopt you?" She hugged me and said "Yea just promise me you won't leave me." I nodded and went to the owner.Me "I would like to adopted this girl." I pointed at her and the owner gave me papers to fill out and it showed the name of the child. Y/N. I filled it out and when I finished filling the papers I turned around and already she her stuff and her introducing herself to my members. I smiled and grabbed her file and I read everything, My heart broke when I read her file. She tried to commit suicide, was abused by her family even her brother, ran away, was almost raped, and cuts. OMG I ran up to her and hugged hr and she cried. Me "Shh shh it's fine trust us we will protect you just stay by us where ever we go okay?" Y/N "Ne"

Y/N's pov ~ After getting settled in my room at my new home I heard Yoseob yell my name, so I went downstairs and see everyone dressed. JunHyung "Come one we are going to the mall" I nodded and went to my room to change into this. and hid my rainbow pocket knife behind my pants. Yes I do fighting, Taekwondo, MMA, Karate, Self-defense, etc all that stuff and I have a bunch of knifes that I hide and work with police.

 Yes I do fighting, Taekwondo, MMA, Karate, Self-defense, etc all that stuff and I have a bunch of knifes that I hide and work with police

I came back downstairs and went into the car with the others, I sat next to HyunSeung and Yoseob

I came back downstairs and went into the car with the others, I sat next to HyunSeung and Yoseob. After we arrived to the mall there was a group of girl screaming at a black van in front of  us so my oppas and appa but on mask to hide their identity from the fans. We walked out and ran inside so we don't get caught and made it inside, then we walked to tomboy clothes like Rue 21, Nike, Adidas, Pink, Forever 21, Chanel, Etc. Me "I'm hungry." DooJoon "Let's go eat there." pointing at the BBQ  restaurant, and all of us nodded in agreement. When we walked in I saw someone I never want to see. Yoongi oppa. He was sitting with his friends by the door and faced me and his eyes widened. Yoongi "Y-Y/N what are you doing here." He stood up walking closer to me. It was a good thing there was no one else in the restaurant except us and the the workers, so I walked backwards like I was afraid. Yoongi "Don't worry Y/N I won't hurt you." My eyes became dark and cold when he said that and my back hit a wall. Everyone is now watching us, I reached behind my pants and swished out my rainbow pocket knife and pointed it at him. Me "You sure about that cause it didn't seem like that years ago when we were little." I said coldly Yoongi stood there shocked then said "Appa I'm not hungry anymore you guys can eat or either go home with me but I'm staying here any longer when he's around."Then I put my knife away and walked out and saw appa and oppas walk with me, I guess they are going home with me then, we walked to the exit and now outside waiting for our ride but then I felt someone pull on me. Oh who ever that was they should never do that. 

Yoongi's pov ~ When Y/N talked about the past I stood there shocked then Y/N put the knife away and walked out with Beast behind her. Jungkook "What are you doing just standing there, go after her and talk to her!" Everybody knew what happened with me and my family and I felt guilty, anyways I ran with my members then found her outside with Beast waiting for there ride and I pulled Y/N's arm then instantly regret doing that. Her quick ninja like reflexes she got out of my grip and did a back-flip and was now behind me, she had both my arms behind my back and a pocket knife near my neck. Y/N "Never touch me or go near me again Min Yoongi because I don't want to be reminded of the past but if you want to know what happened after you left make an appointment with the police." She said emotionless and I just nodded afraid she will cut my neck then we heard GiKwang call Y/N's name and she put her knife away and walked into their car. Y/N "By the way I am now adopted to Beast so if you need anything from me call them first because I don't trust you or your friends, also Jin and Kookie it's nice seeing you again but seeing you with Yoongi still is disappointing because you guys also helped him out in the past and not me." she said coldly but didn't look at us and then closed the door. I looked at Jin and Kookie and see them crying and getting comfort from the members and I started crying as well. Later I finished crying I called the police department to make a appointment with Y/N. Receptionist "Hello 911 how may I help you?" Me "I would like to make an appointment with Min Y/N with 7 visitors." Receptionist "Alright Please come at 7 am." Me "Thank you have a nice day." I ended that call and went home with the members and fell asleep.

 Jungkook's pov ~ I woke up at 6:30 am and woke the other members up and got done eating breakfast then left to go to the police department. When we arrived Suga hyung to the receptionist about the appointment and took us to a office but no one was in it so we looked at the receptionist. Receptionist "Don't worry she will be back shortly because she had a job to take care of." We nodded and sat down and wait. Me "Will she forgive us because of the past?" Jin "I don't know but I'm curious about her past after we left her." After Jin said that Y/N came in but bloody. Y/N "Don't worry about it." She later sat down behind her desk and faced us. Y/N"Okay after you left Mom and Dad started drinking so I ran away from home, When I was running away a man about 25 kidnapped me and almost raped me but I escaped and stabbed him, after that I went into an old house and tried to commit suicide but the owner from the orphanage found me and stopped me but she didn't stop me from having all of this." She took off her long sleeve shirt and it revealed cuts/scars from her shoulders down to her wrist. Our eyes widened and she put her shirt back on, then Chanyeol from Exo suddenly came in. Chanyeol "Y/N we got 10 guys at 6th ave trying to rape 2 young-" Y/N ran like a ninja to the area and we followed her.

Jin's pov ~ When we arrived at a dark alley way we can hear girls crying but suddenly stopped so we used our flashlights on our phone and found a light switch and it lit up the ally and we can see Y/N doing flips because the guys are trying to catch her. Y/N then did a round house kick and kicked a guy in the nut then face but she still has the cold expression, after a while she is down to the last guy while the cops came and took the others that were on the ground beaten. The last guy was trying to run away but we blocked the opening so then he turned around and ran but Y/N ran like a ninja and had her knife out so when she ran past the guy he stopped all of a sudden and then fell to the ground. Blood started to flow out of his body so we looked at Y/N flicked her knife to get some blood of her knife then after that she put the knife away. Her cold emotionless face makes me want to make her smile but can't. Anyways she walked into a dead end and helped the 2 girls by using her clothes to cover them, and took them to the police and they comforted them. Later Y/N disappeared so we frantically looked around and see Y/N on the roof of a building. WTF SHES A F**KING NINJA. Then she did a front flip off the building and landed on the ground. Then she ran home and we followed. Namjoon "come on Y/N open the door." and she did. Y/N"Yes?" J-Hope"Please forgive them Y/N they didn't mean to do that stuff in the past." Thank god she forgave us and Beast + BTS started to protect Y/N and helped her out with the police even though we have concerts we still try to help Y/n the best we can. Y/N your a Life Saver.

I was bored and deleted the other one cause it really make sense but anyways here's this short story to make it up.