Jun?!//Seventeen

S.coups pov ~ Us boys just finished practice and is now going back to the dorm. We were walking back to the dorm but when we saw a little boy walking on the streets and his mother yelling "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY CHILD!" Jun was about to run and get the child but stopped for some reason and his eyes widen. We all looked over and saw a girl around 16 drop her backpack and ran to save that boy. She ran and hugged the boy and rolled on the street still protecting the child. Then stopped rolling and stood up with the boy and checking if he was hurt good thing he wasn't, His mother ran to him and thanked the young girl. After that she walked back to her backpack, but I realized she had a cold and emotionless face with a little pain. I looked at her arm and there was blood dripping down and drop from her finger tips, she looked around to see if anyone was watching her and she started to walk but what caught my eyes was that she walking in an orphanage?!.

Jun's pov ~  I was about to save that child but stopped because I saw a girl around 16 ran and save the boy. but what caught my eye was her arms it had scars, cuts, and bruises. I then looked at her walking back to her backpack and her arm started bleeding and dripping down her arm. But then I saw her face. It can't be her I thought she was still in china with mom and dad. Wen Y/N it can't be you right? What happened to you, Why are there bags under your eyes, Why are you here?. There were a lot of questions going threw my head. When I saw her look around she saw us but didn't do anything so she walked away but into an orphanage?! Dino "Hyung let's go ask manager if we can adopt a child." Coups " I already called him he said sure." I immediately walked to the orphanage with the others behind me. Then I started talking to Minghao in chinese.

(A/N : {} = chinese   bold = english      regular = Korean)

Minghao's pov ~ Junhui {Minghao we should adopt the girl that saved the boy} Me {Shi I think so to} After we arrived  we saw the owner and greeted her. Owner "Hello young men what kind of child are you looking for?" Wonwoo "Umm can we see girls around 14-16?" Owner "Ok please go in the waiting room I will call the girls." Coups "Ne, Kamsahamnida" We all walked into the room and heard the owner call girls ages 14-16 to go to the waiting room. After a few seconds about 4 girls came in and sat in the opposite of us and looked happy. The owner came in but didn't look happy, Owner "Girls wheres the freak" Girl 1 "She in her room doing something, we called her many times but she refused." Girl 2 "Yea she's probably cutting again since she's been a cutter-" The owner covered her mouth and turned her head to us and smiled like nothing happened. Mwo?! did she just say that girl is a cutter?! Girl 3 "She lying don't listen to her."

Joshua's pov ~ The owner walked out and after a few minutes we heard yelling. We ran out and went into the room where the yelling was coming from and we saw the walls are black and dark. The owner turned on the lights and we saw the girl with a bloody wrist and a blade in her hand but is now on the floor because she threw it. ??? {GET OUT UNNIE I'M NOT IN THE MOOD AND WHAT ARE THESE GUYS DOING HERE, UGH NVM BUT SERIOUSLY  GET OUT!} Good thing I can speak 5 languages. Owner " I don't understand what your saying! now come here!" She grabbed the girl but the girl legit did some Taekwondo, Black belt, MMA stuff and the owner is now on the floor crying. ??? "Are you kidding me in front these people you start to hurt me even more?! this is all you and my brother's fault, next time just get away from me and I don' t want to see you face ever again."  She walked out with all of her stuff and we followed her saying Mingyu "We are adopting you." ??? {Please fill this out then and one of you take my stuff I need to get something.} Mingyu didn't understand but Me, Jun, and The8 new what she said so they took her bag. and she walked behind the desk and pulled out something, looks like her file. Me "Can we know your name first?" She looked at me confused so I told The8 to translate cause i'm lazy too. The8 {We would like to know your name} ??? {Ah, Ni Hao my name is Wen Y/N} Jun's eyes widen.

Y/N's pov ~ I introduced myself and it's a good thing some of them understand Chinese but I wonder if they know English? let's try Me "Do you guys know English too?" ??? and ??? "We do" Good. Anyways I gave them my file but what caught my eye was my oppa Jun I started to look cold and depressed and took my backpack back. I can speak Korean to but for some reason I hate it, and now I have to use it anyway is for the best since I noticed some of them looked confused when I was speaking. Me "Introduce yourselves first, Who's gunna be my adopted dad?" I said coldly. ??? "Ah you can speak Korean good, anyways I'M S.Coups and I am going to be your adopted dad." Okay then he pointed to the guys while saying who they are and when they introduced the last person my eyes shot open. S.Scoups "And last this is Wen Jun." I was about to run but someone caught my wrist I looked back and it was Jun I forced my wrist out of his grip and ran but then I got hit by a car. I can feel my body lifelessly rolling someone somewhere then stop and see blood. Everything started to get blurry and I can see 13 guys run up to me and call my name but I blacked out after they arrived by me.

Cliffhanger?! Sorry but I'll continue later But I hoped you like it. 

Here's a picture of you and the type of clothes you like to wear + Seventeen