Ninja?//BTS ft.Xiumin

Y/N's pov ~ I ran awayish with all of my knifes and half of my clothes and ran in the police station and showed them my badge. I saw one of my partners Xiumin he was like a real brother to me and treated me like one to so I always felt safe and protected around him. Me"Oppa! can I stay at your house for a month please?" Xiumin "Ah Ne/yea or sure but wae?" Y/N "Family problems so I ran away." he just hugged me so I can cry but no tears fell cause were not at his house, The he realized it and took me to his house. Just when we were about to relax Xiumin got a phone call and answered. Xiumin "Yeoboseyo?/Hello, Ah yea she's here, ne...,What the gang called?...,Alright we'll start now, What's the address we'll get them today, ne kamsahamnida/thanks." I already heard so I went and quickly changed into black clothes and put on a mask and hid my knifes around my body so I can reach them immediately. I called the cops to meet me there in 10 minutes until I say it's okay to take them. After a while I arrived at the _____ place and started acting. I noticed cameras so I let them run instead of taking them down, I saw 10 guys this time and they were American. I noticed the police hiding and see Xiumin oppa wait for my signal so I quickly did my job. Me"Yo wassup anyways yall want so drugs?" Guy 1 "Hell yea how much?" Me"This." I started to beat them up one by one, 5 were bruised and 5 were stabbed for trying to charge at me. I told the cops could come in and they took them away. Xiumin "As expected of our high class defenser" (IDK either just go with it.) I smiled and went back to my 2nd home aka Xiumin's. When we entered I cleaned my knifes and put them in the box and took a shower and changed into Oppa's clothes cause I was lazy to change into mine. I took the camera that was filming the gang and me and I told Xiumin to give it to the new people and tell them if they have any problem like this is the cops. He nodded and quickly left to give it to them and came back sweating. Me"You ran?" He still breathing heavy but nodded. After calming down he took a shower and snuggled up in the bed together cause he only has 1 bedroom.

              With BTS

J-Hope's pov ~ It was morning so we did our daily routine and turned on the news and saw something familiar, It was Y/N because I recognized the knifes. At the bottom it something if we ever had a problem like this call the cops. -time skip- It's been 2 weeks that Y/N has been gone and she has been on the news 24/7 basically everyday. I wonder is she's alright. Y/N please come back to us.

                 Back to you

Xiumin's pov ~ I woke up with a nice warm comfortable hug and I looked down and see Y/N sleeping soundly. I brushed the strands of hair our of her face, Ah I wish I was her real brother instead of that stupid Min Yoongi. I'm only 2 years older than Y/N and I treat her as my real sister.. Anyways I hugged her back and went back to sleep again, I woke up a few hours later and Y/N is still sleeping with her face barried in my chest and I smiled. I carefully took her arm of my waist and went to go make breakfast for her, and then I hear shuffling coming from my room and found Y/N walk out of the room with my white button shirt and shorts underneath but can barely see it because the shirt was to big on her.

 I carefully took her arm of my waist and went to go make breakfast for her, and then I hear shuffling coming from my room and found Y/N walk out of the room with my white button shirt and shorts underneath but can barely see it because the shirt ...

*blush* I turned away and finished making breakfast for her. Me "Morning here's your breakfast." Y/N"Morning oppa and thank you." She said in her tired, sleepy, cracky voice. After finishing breakfast I got another call for an emergency this time they are gonna film how Y/N does her job live. We arrived at the station and got changed into all black and one of the officers gave me a small camera and hooked it to my shirts so it's not noticeable but can see everything that's happening on the outside.

                               BTS Dorm

Yoongi's pov ~ I woke up last like always and heard my bandmates creaming me to come down and I did to find myself with widen eyes. I saw the news and it said at the bottom "This time we are going live undercover to see how Y/N does her job." I can see Y/N already dressed in black and now we see her sharpening her knife sand cleaning them before use, after she finished she put on her black face mask and looked at the person. I can't tell who it was but I can tell it was a male's voice, She nodded signaling it was time to go. They walked outside and ran like a fucking ninja to a dark ally and we can all see 20 guys since it's all on the news. Anyways they guys were dressed like thugs, gangsters, etc and Y/N and her partner put on their acting skills and pretended to join them, but I also realized they were american. Y/N"Yo wassup can we join cause I packs of cigarettes, and drugs." Partner "Yea and it's only $500 for a gram." They guys rushed over and went to the partner while we can see Y/N go out to the light on the phone to call the cops, then she came back like nothing happened and then looked at her partner and nodded signaling it's time to fight them. Y/N ran on the brick wall and was now on the other side and had a guy in headlock. Y/N"Either surrender or get hurt." she said coldly. Oh wait wanna know how we under stand? it's because there's Korean subs on the bottom. Anyways back to the news Y/N already beaten or stabbed half of them and they are on the ground. Then she said in Korean. Y/N "This is gonna be fun, 10 down 10 more to go." She FUCKING SMIRKED WTF 

Aye wassup I'm almost done with this group and after that I'm gunna do something similar to the next story after this one.