Finding them & Adopted//Exo

Y/N's pov ~ I was in this hell of an orphanage called Happy Kids we weren't happy and when I mean we I meant me I was always getting abused ever since my parents died in a car accident and I was the only survivor I was sent to this hell. Well I'm almost 18 but right now I'm 17 andmy birthday is Next month on March 20th. I had scars from the cuts from getting abused and from me cutting myself cause I didn't like my life. I had a cold personality because of my 5 brothers that snuck out to be Idol and all I have from them is a picture of me and them when I was 5 and they were somewhere around 10-13. They look so young back then that I don't think I will be able to recognize when I see them but I hope they will remember me.   

Exo's pov ~ Today our manager told us to adopt someone who is 15-18 years old for responsibility. I'm just gonna say that 5 of us are actually related and that is Chanyeol, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, and Luhan. They had a sister but they forgot that they had abusive parents so they couldn't go back and save her they still regret not taking her with them so they still hope and pray she's alright. After arriving at Happy Kids I let Sehun talk because he loves kids and basically is the youngest. 

Sehun's pov ~ I was talking to the owner who had a fake smile and asked "Do you need help with anything?" "Yea we are looking for kids 15-18 do you have any kids around that age?" she rolled her eyes and called for a girl named Y/N angrily "Y/N come down here some people want to meet you!!!" No response until 5 minutes later a 17 year old looking girl comes down with cuts and blood coming from her wrist and arms and a little blade in the other hand. "What do you want." She said coldly all of EXO was shocked but kept quiet. "Don't be rude to the guests Y/N!" the owner was about to hit Y/N with a brick but Y/N grabbed her arm and took the brick and threw it somewhere and put the owner in a headlock. Y/N looked so pissed.

Suho's pov ~ Y/N looked so pissed when the owner was about to hit her with a brick <don't ask where the brick came from> So Y/N started beating the owner up and I told Sehun to call the cop but he didn't move so I just kept quiet so was everyone else. Y/N started shouting " I'M TIRED OF YOUR ABUSING BULLSHIT I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU THINK SOMEONE WILL ADOPT ME BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M INNOCENT?! WELL LOOK AT ME THEY WON'T ADOPT ME BECAUSE OF THE STUPID SCARS AND BRUISES THAT YOU GAVE ME SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW THAT I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. NOW YOU WILL KNOW HOW I FEEL SO HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR FUCKING LESSON?" the owner started crying and nodded weakly because she got hurt real bad but wait abuse? Did I hear this correctly?

Y/N's pov ~ After I beat the shit out of the owner I looked at the boys and greeted the boys coldly. "Annyeonghasyo I'm Y/N L/N 17 years old and you are?" I just kept  breathing heavily. and one by one the boys introduced themselves. " Annyeonghasyo I'm the leader Suho" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Sehun the youngest" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Baekhyun" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Chanyeol" Chanyeol that sounds familiar who cares I'm not in the mood to remember anything right now! I'm so tired and how many boys are there 12?! ugh I'll just let then keep introducing themselves then go to my room."Annyeonghasyo I'm your sexy Kai" one of the boys slapped the back of his head and I'm still here coldly waiting for them to continue. "Annyeonghasyo I'm the quiet type Lay" I kinda like Lay because he's quiet and not that kind of LIKE. "Annyeonghasyo I'm the heart shaped lips D.O" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Xiumin" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Chen" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Luhan" "Annyeonghasyo I'm Kris" Annyeonghasyo I'm the Kung Fu Panda Tao" why do some of these names familiar. "We want to adopt you Y/N" All I said was "Arrasso I'll go get my stuff so fill out these papers while I'm packing and I'm going to change to so be done by then."

Exo's pov ~ We decided to adopt Y/N because we felt bad for her and plus we felt like we heard the name Y/N L/N before but just can't seem to remember. Anyways we were done filling out the papers and the mom was Suho and the dad was Kris the rest are oppas/brothers. Y/N came down with some swag ass clothes and immediately knew that she was the one. Her style was perfect I mean just look.

Y/N came down with a bandage wrist and knuckles

Y/N's pov ~ I came down with my favorite outfit and saw that they are done with the papers so I pulled out a drawer that had peoples files and I grabbed mine and handed it to them and went outside to get some fresh air. Even though I did really good in school I dropped out because my lack of money. I pulled out a picture of me and my brothers I stare at the picture coldly eyes but then my eyes soften and said in a whisper "Don't worry I'll be fine oppas I'll find you soon so wait for me." After a few minutes the boys came out and I quickly put the picture away "Y/N what were you looking at?" Suho asked I replied "Nothing just a picture" "Okay" After that we went to the big black van and I sit in the front row by the window and Tao sat by my side. I put my earplugs in and listened to Chanyeol Stay with me and his new song Let me Love you.

I drifted to sleep and kept banging my head on the window because of the bumpy road to there house, they say it's about a 5 hour drive. Shortly after banging my head on the window I felt a hand on my head and moved it to someones shoulder and I'm guessing it's Tao's because he's the only one sitting next to me. The next thing I knew was that I blacked out and couldn't remember anything except for hearing the sirens around me then I completely black out.